Tupac Shakur's Estate Threatens to Sue Drake

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Tupac Estate said he has 24 hours to have the track removed. So Youtube and other places will have to take it down. They also said they would not have approved anything for this battle because Tupac has nothing to do with Drake's and Dot's beef. That this was disrespectful to one of the Greatest Rappers of All Time, and it was. If he was smart he would send an apology to Pac's estate so they don't take it further. Thought he was being smart using Pac and Snoop's vocal likeness only for it to blow up in his face.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I find it interesting that with all the discourse around the dangers of AI and artist protection that one of the biggest acts in music would do this, when he is quick to remove all AI representation of his voice. The industry backs him and allowed this, 'Taylor made' is the starting shot of what is coming in the future and I don't like it.

Will def be weird, mixtapes won't just be stole your beat, will be stole your verse. So all these upcoming or underground rappers will be able to mimic getting verses with their bigtime contemporaries. And then things that were meant in artistic expression and homage will lead to serious litigation and real beef.

And that's just the more WHOLESOME situation of the integration of AI verses :yeshrug:

"Got a Future hook for my next single dropping on soundcloud :whew:"

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

UMG and Lucian are doing some fukk shyt with AI trying to capitalize the market off dead rapper's voices and drake is the lamb to do their bidding :manny: it wasn't a coincidence there was an AI roll out in the 2nd diss
Did you just read read AI, UMG and Lucian and make up your own story in your head :mjlol:

The articles indicate nothing about what you said, both are saying that they are setting up working groups to define rules and regulations for generative AI.
And also saying that they are working to use tools to generate ideas and such things.

Now they might wanna capitalize of dead artists with AI, but that has nothing to do with these articles :snoop:

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
remember when he got pusha t's diss remioved....

if i remember correctly it had over 80 mil views

What is really ironic though bro is he gets a Cease & Desist after Ross told us he just did the same to French Montana. Like talk about karma.

It’s off his twitter but it’s still up on his IG. Welp we know which side he on..

I get the feeling he gonna jump out the window and start doubling down. Probably reference the part of the statement where it mentioned that Kendrick is a friend of the estate then tell Akademiks and his OVO stans to put out a message than Kendrick told them to remove it