• White and gold

Votes: 188 60.3%

• Total voters

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
This thread is nothing but fukkin demonic!

full

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Look at the
Someone just posted that and she saw it go the other way but i only saw it going to the right...

Look at the shadow at the bottom of the pic. You can manipulate the spinning direction by forcing your brain to see the shadow spinning the opposite way.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The funniest shyt about this photo is that folks that are trying to explain it literally can't see what the other side sees. I read that explanation and was like, "It still looks white and gold to me." :ohhh:

This shyt is crazy.
yeah.. for like 1 hour I thought it was white and gold.. now all i see is blue and black after that. But the original girl who uploaded the picture said it was a blue dress.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I figured it out for real this time. It all has to do with the contrasting colors on the sides of the dress. If you look at the flowery pattern to the left of the dress, you'll see the dress as blue/black. If you look at the light/shelf on the right side of the dress, you'll see the dress as white/gold.
Neither of those cause me to see white/gold. I cannot fathom how y'all are getting that from dark ass colors like black and blue

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
fukk nikka can not be Blood he might as well be royal, BLUE!

Team blue black since I saw this stupid ass dress.

I almost see the black/gold debate, but white?? :dahell:

I thought you white gold cats were trollin, but it's just your inferior vision:heh:

Juven

All Star
Daps
H
Neither of those cause me to see white/gold. I cannot fathom how y'all are getting that from dark ass colors like black and blue

Something's up with your screen. Is it the same on your phone? Anyone can distinguish between gold and black so its gotta be the hardware