• Total voters

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
B-zv3MPVEAAZx35.jpg

So I ask you guys, what color is this dress?

HOLY fukkING shyt THIS JUST CHANGE BEFORE MY EYES GOTDAMN I AM NOT GOING CRAZY :WTF:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There is no trolling here, people legit see two different colors I just posted on Instagram and people are losing their minds
Just did this with my parents and they both said white(silver) and gold....i legit don't see how you can get those colors. I'm so confused...nothing in my life makes sense anymore :bryan:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:sas1:Ok so I turned my brightness allllll the way down and scrolled slowly and it started to change colors REAL slowly... I turned my brightness back up fukk mother Nat king Cole... Umm th at was supposed to say fukk mother nature but I left it anyway. Anyway, i refuse to see anything other than white and gold. :sas2:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo I'm tripping right now. When I first saw the pic it was white and gold....I literally scroll down to read some comments, come back up and see black and blue...:mindblown:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was gold and white at first but after seeing comparisons and explanations, I see it is black and blue.. the original picture is really washed out.. this will explain it https://imgur.com/gallery/TWVCO

The funniest shyt about this photo is that folks that are trying to explain it literally can't see what the other side sees. I read that explanation and was like, "It still looks white and gold to me." :ohhh:

This shyt is crazy.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Just went to OP and the photo changed to white and gold :what:

Then I kept the page up watching the Cavs game and the white changed to blue, but the gold stayed gold :damn:

Edit: Just peeped the OP again and it's back to blue/black :wow: