TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney Rd 1 --- Heel Dixie Carter vs. The Authority (Authority wins)

Which gimmick is the WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can only speak about The Authority because I suffered through that bullshyt :bryan:

I think that stable was the clear definition of people mixing up heel heat with people getting mad at something to the point of not watching. The Authority lasted close to three fukking years, they basically emasculated and made look like fools 95% of everyone they ever feuded with. The Seth Rollins title reign was the thing that made me stop watching WWE on a regular basis.

It's hilarious that their most memorable angle, the Daniel Bryan WM 30 story, was basically improvised at the last minute after Punk left. Batista was supposed to get the big W at Wrestlemania and Bryan was going to wrestle Sheamus :mjlol:

I think their peak was WM 30 through Backlash 2014, were they put over other talent and showed ass for the babyfaces. That's like 3 months out of 60+ that they were useful as stable :dead:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I misunderstood the poll and voted Authority.

Authority was actually pretty good. Heel Dixie was garbage and a sign that TNA was truly at the end