TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney Rd 1 --- Heel Dixie Carter vs. The Authority (Authority wins)

Which gimmick is the WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
At least Dixie gave us one of the GOAT gifs
1-FE51416-B780-429-C-B3-F3-42-AC450-C7-F47.gif

Some of yall might want to rewrite history but I remember plenty of yall complaining about Raw opening with Steph’s twenty minute monologues every week :pachaha:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
At least Dixie gave us one of the GOAT gifs
1-FE51416-B780-429-C-B3-F3-42-AC450-C7-F47.gif

Some of yall might want to rewrite history but I remember plenty of yall complaining about Raw opening with Steph’s twenty minute monologues every week :pachaha:
We did get the champions group fukkery and this classic gif from Authority:

cm-punk-triple-h.gif

Other than that, kick rocks. :camby:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I’m really surprised at this pro-Authority talk. I remember this was during the “hate watching” era where the Authority said something about “if you don’t like it don’t watch.” :dwillhuh:

it's just like how Cena just came back and everybody loving him when they was hating his ass during every second of the Super Cena run :pachaha:

now all of a sudden The Authority was the shyt :bryan:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
it's just like how Cena just came back and everybody loving him when they was hating his ass during every second of the Super Cena run :pachaha:

now all of a sudden The Authority was the shyt :bryan:
To be fair, the Cena face turn happened some time ago. I used to be meh on dude, but I gave him his flowers some years back.

But there has been absolutely no pro-Authority talk. Ever. :skip:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
The Authority was god ass awful TV that made me stop watching WWE programming for good by its end, but at least I was interested in where they were going for a little bit and they produced a few legitimately good moments.

Heel Dixie was a bad idea from the outset and the sum total of its positive value can be encapsulated in a 2 second gif. Of course Dixie should win this. The Authority was bottom of the barrel, Hell Dixie should not be mentioned in the same breath as said barrel.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Only reason I actually picked The Authority is because that whole shyt got so annoying and overextended, it legit made me stop watching WWE completely at times

Dixie’s “run” should win regardless, but I only followed TNA by reading results on news sites, so I didn’t really have to sit through it

Remembering how TNA made a huge deal online out of Dixie going through them tables :mjlol:

Last edited: