TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney FINAL FOUR Prediction Contest (Closed)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
If anonymous RAW GM doesn't make it to the quarter-finals at least, all you nikkas wrong.
That was a clear WOAT gimmick in the moment and hindsight should really only make it come off worse.

so the Anon Raw GM and what's your 3 other picks pimpin? :lupe:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
so the Anon Raw GM and what's your 3 other picks pimpin? :lupe:
I could probably name another 3... but that's just nitpicking about the Pips while Gladys on stage. RAW GM gets my numbers 1-5 picks simply off the strength of how it was somehow, implausibly, worse than the celebrity guest GMs.

Like, if I ever heard Michael Cole say 'and I quote' in real life, I might end up in a holding cell. It wouldn't be purposeful. But my brain would black out for it's own protection. That period of wrestling was just all-time terrible to me.

:patrice:...Emasculation Steph up there tho fr. Like... dark horse to win simply due to a complete lack of comeuppence even possible, nevermind realized. The fact that it was Emasculation Steph that directly led to Dusty never being put on TV again until he passed just makes it that much worse.

Anonymous RAW GM in a walk on this shyt tho.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I could probably name another 3... but that's just nitpicking about the Pips while Gladys on stage. RAW GM gets my numbers 1-5 picks simply off the strength of how it was somehow, implausibly, worse than the celebrity guest GMs.

Like, if I ever heard Michael Cole say 'and I quote' in real life, I might end up in a holding cell. It wouldn't be purposeful. But my brain would black out for it's own protection. That period of wrestling was just all-time terrible to me.

:patrice:...Emasculation Steph up there tho fr. Like... dark horse to win simply due to a complete lack of comeuppence even possible, nevermind realized. The fact that it was Emasculation Steph that directly led to Dusty never being put on TV again until he passed just makes it that much worse.

Anonymous RAW GM in a walk on this shyt tho.

Anon GM and Steph def being slept on ain't no one picked either of those yet :patrice:

Naked Mideon and Farting Nattie was just so damn fukking stupid on a visceral level though I don't see either of those being beat :bryan:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Farting Nattie
Bastion Booger
Naked Mideon
Either Beaver Cleaver or Oklahoma
Beaver Cleaver

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I hope oklahoma is in final four. Truly a scumbag gimmick that perfectly describes what a pathetic organization WCW had become back then.

Oklahoma
Eugene
Farting Nattie
Booger

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
got 25 contest entrants so far anyone else want to hop in on this? :lupe: