TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney FINAL FOUR Prediction Contest (Closed)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
kiss demon
farting nattie
mole jillian
fiend bray & alexa

The Fiends and Nattie are both in the top west portion gon head and grab one from the bottom :myman:

Funkasaurus
Thurman Spark Plugg
Retribution
The dikks
Fat Chick Thriller
Meat
Bastion Booger
Stardust
Heidenreich
Oz
Shockmaster

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
The Fiends and Nattie are both in the top west portion gon head and grab one from the bottom :myman:

Funkasaurus
Thurman Spark Plugg
Retribution
The dikks
Fat Chick Thriller
Meat
Bastion Booger
Stardust
Heidenreich
Oz
Shockmaster
oh shoot my bad! i choose nattie over bray/alexa. i'll replace them with heidenreich

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@2 Cold Taurus I'd love a smaller version of this with NXT gimmicks. My pick to win would be "Backpack" Angelo Dawkins :lolbron:

you down to help me run it? these tourneys are a lot of work ain't even gonna lie :bryan:

i do it for TSC though cause y'all my people :myman: if this was any other forum i'd tell em all kick rocks after the baddest woman tourney was done

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
you down to help me run it? these tourneys are a lot of work ain't even gonna lie :bryan:

i do it for TSC though cause y'all my people :myman: if this was any other forum i'd tell em all kick rocks after the baddest woman tourney was done
I'd make it an 8 gimmick tourney since not a lot of bad things came from NXT :youngsabo:

Just hit me up in a conversation/DM if you really want to.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If anonymous RAW GM doesn't make it to the quarter-finals at least, all you nikkas wrong.
That was a clear WOAT gimmick in the moment and hindsight should really only make it come off worse.