TSC's Official WWE Network Thread

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
WWE got some shyt on there where they have a “playlist” and it’s literally everything from 2022 up until now that showcases the Bloodline storyline. Now that I think about it (I’m watching now and not pausing) it may be called Storyline but it’s showing EVERYTHING. Clips from weekly shows, PPVS etc all in order. Why the fukk didn’t they do this starting from the begging and secondly why the fukk didn’t they do this for older years.

shyt would be dope as fukk to witness the Mega Powers storyline like this from start to finish, no extra commentary just the segments/matches being shown like they were in tv.
this channel on yt is the closest thing

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
this channel on yt is the closest thing

This channel is fukking PIFF. I', watching the story of the Megabucks vs Hulk Hogan and Beefcake and I don't remember any of this shyt. That parasailing shyt was actually brought about waaaay before Hogan even returned, this shyt is crazy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watched this segment today....he's really one of a kind. Just nothing like him in history.

Gahdamn, Never in life did I think I would ever see @R=G giving Cena these kind of props

I could die now

tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Bout to watch Survivor Series 01 Tonite and if im :unimpressed: at this point,im sure it was the same for those who watched it all Week by Week live cause that Alliance shyt was turrbul wit Austin & Angle's Turn...maybe HHH being Gone helped that much:laugh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There's so much piff on the network even with them not having updated shyt in years

Monday Night Wars
Ruthless Agression
EVIL
The Rountables they used to do
Rivals
Timeline
WWE 24

On top of that, Now there's all the A&E content they're pumping out :whew: