TSC's Official WWE Network Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I get why HHH made the decisions he made but damn she makes Steph look like shyt here

HHH did her dirty.

But, yea, I remember always thinking she was fine. I was shocked how she looked when I saw her during the early DX days.

When I was a kid, I didn't know the DX I was watching was the second version (with Xpac, Torrie and New Age Outlaws).

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
HHH did her dirty.

But, yea, I remember always thinking she was fine. I was shocked how she looked when I saw her during the early DX days.

When I was a kid, I didn't know the DX I was watching was the second version (with Xpac, Torrie and New Age Outlaws).

I remember those early versions so I never found her attractive at all. Then recently while going back and rewatching I was like "damn there were times when Chyna could really get it".

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember those early versions so I never found her attractive at all. Then recently while going back and rewatching I was like "damn there were times when Chyna could really get it".
she had a bunch of work done between when she joined the WWF and posed for playboy