Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
But what do the PEOPLE have to say?

Great numbers but there are fans that can read between the lines and will credit the proper parties for HOW it got achieved

Team Bring It 2013
RockLaugh.png

I agree. Cena and Punk, along with WWE marketing and production,did a great job promoting and delivering a quality match and product and the people responded favourably. Give them a hot story and great wrestling and you can build your base back up slowly without resorting to obsolete and dated gimmicks, performers in no condition to perform, and promotion and buildup that all falls flat in the end. Only those without positive male role models and the autistic would disagree. :jawalrus:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- There is talk that former TNA Knockout Rosita (Thea Trinidad) may be in Buffalo for a tryout with WWE before tonight's RAW hits the air. Thea's contract with TNA expired earlier this year.

The potential of a AJ/rosita feud :ohlawd:

And y'all thought the AJ thread was bad NOW :mjpls: those boys won't know what to do with themselves

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- The previously unnamed June 16th WWE pay-per-view event will be called "WWE Payback." The show will take place at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.

rondod.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I mean..why not?:laugh:
Dave Meltzer appeared on the Live Audio Wrestling radio show on Sunday night after WrestleMania and he said that Shawn Michaels was extremely upset and unhappy with his match against John Cena. When he got backstage, he was screaming about how terrible he thought it was.

After the match had concluded, there was a spot where HBK abruptly walked away from a Cena handshake attempt which was not scripted, as they were supposed to shake hands. Michaels was red hot at Cena for not selling his leg that he spent the first few minutes of the match working on. Also, several of the agents were unhappy with Cena for that as well. In fact, you could see during the match that HBK got in Cena's face and started cutting a shoot promo on him, which is why the audio went out for a few seconds and was replaced with crowd noise.

credit WO

*filed*It was SUPPOSE to be good but it just wasn't:laugh:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
- The previously unnamed June 16th WWE pay-per-view event will be called "WWE Payback." The show will take place at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.

rondod.png

:snoop: Nice way to sneak back Backlash.

In other news, next January we will have the Regal Rumble, then Difficult To Escape, Wrestleinsanity, Hardcore Stipulations, Evening of Title-holders...

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
- There is talk that former TNA Knockout Rosita (Thea Trinidad) may be in Buffalo for a tryout with WWE before tonight's RAW hits the air. Thea's contract with TNA expired earlier this year.

The potential of a AJ/rosita feud :ohlawd:

And y'all thought the AJ thread was bad NOW :mjpls: those boys won't know what to do with themselves
My Sweet Little Rosita :to: :lawd: :inlove:
martin-lawrence-dancing-o.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is in-line for his own TV show on CMT.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, CMT has agreed to a pilot of "Steve Austin's Broken Skull Ranch," which will feature six contestants against each other in a series of challenges at Austin's Texas ranch.

CMT has also confirmed a third season of "Redneck Island" hosted by Austin. Airdates for both shows have not been revealed yet.

[ LINK: Report here at HollywoodReporter.com ]

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I mean..why not?:laugh:

*filed*It was SUPPOSE to be good but it just wasn't:laugh:

Interesting. Never heard that before. I never thought HBK & Cena ever really clicked together. I remember being disappointed with that match.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
:yawn: Meanwhile that main event was seen more than any wrestling fan ever as that Wrestlemania was the most bought Wrestling PPV in the History of Planet Earth

Trolls gonna troll.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Interesting. Never heard that before. I never thought HBK & Cena ever really clicked together. I remember being disappointed with that match.

Boring match and boring wrestlers who were in it. It's no wonder it's never brought up.

And WM 28 is the most bought WM in history, WM 3/17 are the most seen WMs in history, and WM 17 was the most bought in American history. And if you factor in DVD sales, WM 28 and WM 27 are way ahead of WM 23.