Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
-- There are only a limited amount of tickets left for Wrestlemania XXX through traditional means. The Mercedes-Benz Superdome has sent a mailer to people that offers discount tickets. This means that they don't think they're going to sell out at this point in time without lowering the price. There are still over 8,000 tickets available on Stubhub, which are selling either at market value or lower (for the cheaper seats). Only the good seats are going above market value. The first few rows (only a few singles available) are selling for $10,000 each.

Bottom line - the stadium will be full on April 6 but the ticket demand isn't as high as the last two years.
Credit: Wrestling Observer

No Rock, No Sell Out
- WWE has reportedly contacted several major names for cameo appearances at WrestleMania XXX, including "every megadraw" of the last three decades that is still alive.

just common sense. They should have tried to get every living former WWE Champion. Too bad Rock can't be there, I still think having Bruno, Hogan, Austin, Rock, and somehow Cena in the ring all at the same time needs to happen.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Source: PWInsider

WWE is currently running an online survey regarding potential new WWE video games and mobile games that may be released in the future. Below are the potential games:
1. Trouble always seems to find a way to the WWE Universe! Play as either John Cena or Daniel Bryan and go off on an adventure to rescue the Bella Twins, who have been kidnapped by the evil Mr. McMahon. Venture through 50 stages to rescue the Twins, grabbing extra powers and goodies over land, water, air, and fire along the way!

2. A turn-based combat role-playing game where you can assemble and lead teams of Superstars and Divas-your mission is to protect the WWE Universe from the clutches of evil wrestlers from another dimension!

3. You're the boss! Manage the ultimate team of WWE Superstars. Pick your wrestlers, train them, and have them fight your friends and other opponents in the ring!

4. The WWE Universe is way too big for just one Superstar! Collect a series of WWE Superstar action figures, each with unique abilities that unlock certain challenges and portals, and bring them to life on the big screen via your game console. Only you can put the right Superstar against the right challenge to save the WWE Universe. Put the action figures "in the ring" and let the adventures begin!

5. Join an epic adventure with the Angry Birds in the WWE Universe! Use your favorite wrestling moves and slingshot your way through an action-packed journey from WrestleMania to Royal Rumble, facing the biggest WWE Superstars of all time! Can you become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion with the help of the Angry Birds?

I guess making 2K15 better isn't a priority although number 1 has potential in terms of fukkery.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Sources have confirmed to The Wrestling Observer that the decision to induct Razor Ramon this year is because of the plans for an nWo induction where Scott Hall would be inducted under that name. The idea of inducting Diesel and later inducting him as Kevin Nash has also been proposed.

They're going to turn the HOF into a complete fukkin joke if they intend on inducting people multiple times. In this case I can understand why, because the NWO changed the game but if they end up in repeating it for DX, Rock and Sock, Evolution, The Hart Foundation etc.. it's
ridiculous.

Vince McMahon made the decision that in the build for this match, Taker never gets touched. He was smart enough to change that rule for the final build this week on RAW.

It's all Vince's fault :russ:

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I started playing NBA 2k MyPlayer app and once I started playing I thought it would be bad ass if WWE made something like this...

different cards of wrestlers, from different years, common (jobbers) uncommon (mid carders) rare (superstars) and legendary..... Can have a ton of different versions of each card.... 88 Hulk, NWO Hulk.... Level them up by adding cards to it....

Have 4 catiagories Offense, D, stamina and something else.... Finisher?

Combine two of the same card to make it "pro" is what it's called in 2k app.....

I Would love it