Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
they need to stop fronting. I need to know if Rock is gonna be there so i know if i need to go ahead and book a ticket/flight, etc. :beli:

betting he won't be tho

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Its hard to tell..they'll need something. Warrior won't be enough..I cant see Mania XXX without Rock or Austin showing up in some form.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
pretty telling that dat boi d-bry aint on the poster yet kufi is

looks like

taker/brock
orton/cena
kufi or punk/del rio
its tokenism they do that with Kofi all the time, creates the allusion diversity to pretend they're not on that :mjpls: with the booking. Bryan's not on the poster because they already had enough white guys on there to begin with.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- The Great Khali reportedly missed out on an opportunity to be part of the upcoming Hollywood film, Escape Plan, which stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone.

According to a report by The Times of India, Khali was unable to take part in the movie due to his contract with WWE, which does not allow him to participate in any third party movies.

Khali has done work outside of the WWE in the past, including the 2008 film Get Smart.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...Hollywood_Movie_Role_Due_to_WWE_Contract.html

That sucks for Khali.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Former TNA Knockout Tara recently spoke with VOC Wrestling Nation on her time with TNA and if she would ever return. She said:

"TNA is out of the question. It wasn’t a good fit for me. I had a great run there, but it was very different from WWE. It made me appreciate WWE a lot."

we dont want ur old ass anymore ho :pachaha:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Dunno where to post this so thought I'd throw it in here.

When was the last time the WWE title was defended on Raw and Smackdown? I miss when it would be reguarly defended on Raw/Smackdown's in the attitude era, now it seems to only happen every other year.