Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elias: “The fact that I just kinda was relegated to like short backstage – it was so frustrating that I was like, ‘You know what? Maybe I’m done with wrestling."

“The fact that I just kinda was relegated to like short backstage – it was so frustrating that I was like, ‘You know what? Maybe I’m done with wrestling. Maybe I’m just you know, I’m just over it.’ It beats that fun thing you have as a kid when you want to wrestle and you want to be in WWE… And someone like me, I didn’t like just to sit by and just collect the paycheck. I wanted to be in the mix.”

“I wanted to show you that I could be right in there with any of those guys. And to not have that happen was really just disheartening, you know what I mean? So I didn’t really know what I do after. I was trying so hard to make so many things happen. I was willing to do anything and I was willing to play any character. There was a time me and \[Rick\] Boogs were gonna be two muscle head guys and, dude, I thought we could have had a blast with that,”

[Beloved WWE superstar, 36, was 'close to retiring' from 'frustrating' exit

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thought we had a Valentine thread and ended up being a Greg one and not a Johnny one :pachaha: just wanted to post this clip that I thought was kinda cool and shows how times have changed.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Tyra Mae Steele a future star if they let her cook. They (wwe/nxt) got their answer to Ember/Athena or Willow Nightingale right there, wrapped up in a Kurt Angle like background.

tamyra-mensah-stock.jpeg

Here's hoping they don't fumble it.