TSC Intervention - @Eric Brooks and his obsession with Sasha Banks (EDIT Nah He Good)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He kept coming at me in that Wendy Williams thread just because I criticized sasha banks and eventually I stopped responding because i came to the conclusion that he’s just a little weirdo. :upsetfavre:
You mean everyone in the thread kept quoting u for your :mjpls: comment
Check the wendy thread, everyone clearly agrees with my view on it :umad:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Go read the latest RAW thread where he dreamed of how she must cheat on her husband and they do it constantly, all I did was say it's not cool to paint someone you don't know in that light. That's what most of these posts are about.
That's all you got? :francis:

"OH! He didn't get all of it!"

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I didn't read all of this thread but I will agree there are posters (not necessarily OP) who talk pretty brazenly about female wrestlers cheating on their men like they get something out of that idea.

Not going to call them cuck fantasies but some folks definitely make up some weird theories on why certain people are together (like a Sasha/Mikaze) if they think the man isn't worthy of the woman.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn't read all of this thread but I will agree there are posters (not necessarily OP) who talk pretty brazenly about female wrestlers cheating on their men like they get something out of that idea.

Not going to call them cuck fantasies but some folks definitely make up some weird theories on why certain people are together (like a Sasha/Mikaze) if they think the man isn't worthy of the woman.

They are mad that I go at them for it. I post a bunch of females on here not just Sasha, a lot of people do it.. they accuse me of "dap fishing" but who cares that's exactly what OP is trying to do right now and funny enough he is one of the people who dap up links to females IG pics :manny:

OP been on this shyt for a while. This is from the 2018 Hall of Fame thread.

Sasha didn’t even bring her husband to this shyt :laff:

He has an obsession with Sasha and Mikaze's marriage...

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
he ain't have no issues with cac playfighters dropping "******" switched his sn up when he got called out on it :mjpls: one of the posters who had an issue when nwg stopped fukking w the E when hoegan came back too :mjpls:

"b b bb but but what about the NFL :mjcry:"

if Sasha wasn't with the company he'd be boycotting too :pachaha:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
They are mad that I go at them for it. I post a bunch of females on here not just Sasha, a lot of people do it.. they accuse me of "dap fishing" but who cares that's exactly what OP is trying to do right now and funny enough he is one of the people who dap up links to females IG pics :manny:

OP been on this shyt for a while. This is from the 2018 Hall of Fame thread.

He has an obsession with Sasha and Mikaze's marriage...

how is me posting about them once or twice the same as you posting about them hundreds of times :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:yawn:

that’s the most skin i ever seen Sasha show :whoo:

Ruby vs Sasha could be a dope feud the snack vs the four course meal :banderas:

brunette Sasha :banderas:

i'm ready for ratchet Sasha :noah:

since the attitude era byke tonight we need Sasha vs Naomi in a bra and panties match :shaq:

damn Sasha looking :whoo: right here

Sasha looking the baddest outta all of em :leon:

Steph the beast and Sasha the beauty :noah:
that was last years Rumble :mjgrin:

you already know Sasha ain't got no prob letting asians shine on the big stage
showing her booty on Raw and doing mock fellatio shyt on camera :shaq:

Sasha feeding the streets hella these days :mjgrin:

giphy.gif