TSC Intervention - @Eric Brooks and his obsession with Sasha Banks (EDIT Nah He Good)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you can't accuse a breh of writing cuckold fantasies and not provide the links, sir :stopitslime:
Go read the latest RAW thread where he dreamed of how she must cheat on her husband and they do it constantly, all I did was say it's not cool to paint someone you don't know in that light. That's what most of these posts are about.

He's saying I'm obsessed with her but also mikaze? So what's the insinuation? I'm not shytting on mikaze, I like mikaze and his work and he cool on UUDD..

Trying to see what the narrative is here. If i was obsessed then wouldn't i dislike mikaze? :jbhmm:

Good effort but OP didn't prove much of anything beyond how pressed he is.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Go read the latest RAW thread where he dreamed of how she must cheat on her husband and they do it constantly, all I did was say it's not cool to paint someone you don't know in that light. That's what most of these posts are about.

He's saying I'm obsessed with her but also mikaze? So what's the insinuation? I'm not shytting on mikaze, I like mikaze and his work and he cool on UUDD..

Trying to see what the narrative is here. If i was obsessed then wouldn't i dislike mikaze? :jbhmm:

the narrative is how dumb it is for you to say other people have cuck fantasies when you literally post all the time about Sasha and her husband and admitted to watching both their social medias

you the last person that should be accusing anybody of cuck anything cause you look funny in the light :ufdup:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
SlightInfantileImperialeagle-max-1mb.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the narrative is how dumb it is for you to say other people have cuck fantasies when you literally post all the time about Sasha and her husband and admitted to watching both their social medias

you the last person that should be accusing anybody of cuck anything cause you look funny in the light :ufdup:

How so? How did you bridge the gap between viewing IG stories to... whatever it is you are claiming. I use what I see on social media to diffuse the disgusting narratives that you and others try to push about people, if you think that's corny then so be it, I don't mind correcting people when they are wrong. Someone says "sasha never with her husband, she must be fukking all the boys" and I say " well, actually I just saw their story.."

So in effect you are mad because I called these narratives out, :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You don’t even know the definition of a cuck :mjlol: And you proving the point with your obsessive caping. Why you feel the need to defend someone who doesn’t know or care that you exist over some goofy internet comment?

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Bah gawd, that sick human being @2 Cold Taurus really brought the damn receipts on his talk show! :gucci:

Wha- WHAT DA HELL?! @The G.O.D II is joining in on the action?! :ohhh:

I swear to God that Sasha slander will stop your heart! It will stop your heart! @Eric Brooks HAS BEEN DESTROYED! BUT WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEAN?! :shakingdamniit:

WHY?! TELL ME WHY @2 Cold Taurus YOU SICK SONOFAbytch?!

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You don’t even know the definition of a cuck :mjlol: And you proving the point with your obsessive caping. Why you feel the need to defend someone who doesn’t know or care that you exist over some goofy internet comment?

dude in here double talking more than Meltz :pachaha:

“i don’t defend Sasha, i just correct people when they’re wrong :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Because sasha gets shyt on all the time on here as seen in the wendy thread you will see all the :mjpls: comments.

Why do people talk about lebron and Kobe all day?

Why do people talk about apple vs. Android all day? You could say that about anything..

And what OP also conveniently left out is I routinely link pics/gifs of Naomi and jojo and all types of females Maybe more Sasha than them but they all there..

And why do I do it? Because that's what the posters in those threads want to see, when raw is boring as shyt and it ain't just me go in any of those threads all the members do is post bytches.

And if I played myself, then u and op played yourself getting this worked up over someone you don't know :manny:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍