Overall Rating

• Total voters

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
9, like everyone else said, his demons keep him from being a 10.

He sucked on the mic but absolutely oozed charisma, he did need the mic to get his point across. He legit worked his way up there card, he earned his spot. I was a fan of these guys when they were still dressed like this being job or on Saturday night shotgun
hqdefault.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wow...when the fukk did jeff hardy become a GOAT

I found him to be solid but he was never top tier at any point.

I'm kind of surprised at the responses too. He's an 8 for me. Exceptional charisma, great worker, numerous memorable moments, and amazing longevity. However, his personal demons lower his score for me. Especially his debacle with Sting. Also his mic skills were embarrassingly bad.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow...when the fukk did jeff hardy become a GOAT

I found him to be solid but he was never top tier at any point.
charisma, great worker, numerous memorable moments, and amazing longevity. Puts him above alot of people. He would have been way bigger if it wasn' for his demons

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm kind of surprised at the responses too. He's an 8 for me. Exceptional charisma, great worker, numerous memorable moments, and amazing longevity. However, his personal demons lower his score for me. Especially his debacle with Sting. Also his mic skills were embarrassingly bad.
He wasnt/isn't horrible on the mic

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

This. All of this.

I never paid attention to his promos that much because I don't remember him saying anything that memorable. When I started watching wrestling, that's when he was going after the WWE Championship and he was always surrounded by better talkers than him.

But he seriously could have been the 1b to John Cena's 1a if he stayed out of trouble. Imagine WWE in 2011-2012 with Cena, Hardy, Punk, and Bryan all at the top. :wow: