• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What the fukk does my age have to do with an irrelevant obscure wrestler who never made it past a mid card and is never mentioned in any circles ever. You bums on here just love to give off the impression that you're all such "purists" but you're all full of shyt....

Just check the damn poll results breh and then ask yourself if this cac is anywhere close to relevant in the history of anything

:dame:

aint no purist or obscure shyt talking about alex wright :heh:..you're talking out your ass on that assumption..its not like @mrken12 is talking about doing an evaluation on the likes of iron mike sharpe, joey maggs, or ranger ross lol.....i like context which is why i asked you how old you are because you had a reaction i would assume of someone who didnt watch wrestling in the 90s or was too young.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I don’t remember really any matches or promos from him, but he was a memorable character in one of the biggest boom periods in wrestling history. His dance is more fondly remembered than some guys careers. To me that counts for something :manny:
xzb12bo.gif

Six