TJKBC07.gif

I fukked with the Berlyn gimmick as well :obama:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
How old are you breh?
What the fukk does my age have to do with an irrelevant obscure wrestler who never made it past a mid card and is never mentioned in any circles ever. You bums on here just love to give off the impression that you're all such "purists" but you're all full of shyt....

Just check the damn poll results breh and then ask yourself if this cac is anywhere close to relevant in the history of anything

:dame:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What the fukk does my age have to do with an irrelevant obscure wrestler who never made it past a mid card and is never mentioned in any circles ever. You bums on here just love to give off the impression that you're all such "purists" but you're all full of shyt....

Just check the damn poll results breh and then ask yourself if this cac is anywhere close to relevant in the history of anything

:dame:

It's really not that serious. :mjlol:

Not every thread subject can be a major name or Hall of Famer. The midcard/lower card guys need recognition too. Besides I enjoy the threads about the lower tier guys because people acknowledge their overlooked traits and their talents.

Alex Wright gets a surprising amount of recognition for being a lower card wrestler. A lot of fans remember his dance and WWE even had someone rip off his gimmick not too long ago.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Das Wunderkind was entertaining to me. The slightly goofy German kid with the techno theme music and doing that euro two step. With regards to promos, I can not recall any standout that he has done. If anything he just gave generic promos in accented English whether he was heel or face. He wasn't that great (ringwise) when he first debuted (i can actually remember :mjcry:) but by the time CW division was on and poppin, he was a good midcard hand. I actually liked his tag team with Disco Inferno and occasionally Tokyo Magnum. With that being said there was no reason at all to give him that stupid 1980's gimmick at all. Dude was getting a reaction whether he was a face or as a slightly cocky as shyt heel. Berlyn killed his career. The only thing that got over in that whole shyt was his fukking bodyguard. I wish Alex had got a run in the WWE after his time warner contract ran out but he disappeared completely. 6.5 will suffice

18tyb.gif

This shyt right here got more of a crowd reaction than 80-85% of the roster for Raw & Smackdown today lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's really not that serious. :mjlol:

Not every thread subject can be a major name or Hall of Famer. The midcard/lower card guys need recognition too. Besides I enjoy the threads about the lower tier guys because people acknowledge their overlooked traits.

Alex Wright gets a surprising amount of recognition for being a lower card wrestler. A lot of fans remember his dance and WWE even had someone rip off his gimmick not too long ago.

basics..the evaluation threads are one of the few threads i look forward to in TSC..even if i forget to write about some of them I still read them..need a break from talking about and.or seeing threads about today's wrestling every now and then

Last edited: