Maryland
Bret Hart vs Mr. Perfect, King of the Ring 1993

Mr. Perfect vs Ric Flair, Raw 1/18/93, Loser Leaves WWF

Bret Hart vs Mr. Perfect, SummerSlam 1991, Intercontinental Title

Curt Hennig vs Nick Bockwinkel. Superclash 2, AWA Championship

Last edited:
Daps
He's a solid 7.

Maybe he could've gotten a transitional reign as champ, but I think he maxed out for the most part.

He didn't have enough juice to be the guy.:yeshrug:

One of the GOATs of the midcard.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gimmick: Amazing vignettes and he delivered in his promos as needed. Heenan was a boost to the overall package, but even with the Genius you could tell Curt was a star.

Mic work: Like I said he delivered. No stand out classic promos, but always solid or better (Rap is Crap).

Ring work: Fantastic worker that may have gave too much. Everything was seamless for him to his detriment. The elephant in the room is his selling. I hate and love it. When it's within in reason it was next level, but he also often went overboard. That had to take it's toll which lead to increased drug usage.

Longevity/Impact: Here's what hurts. Curt was a star in the business you could say from 1986 until 2003 give or take some years(injuries and insurance fraud). For all that time around big talent he doesn't have a great catalog of matches. You can say some can be attributed to injuries Ang drugs. Others will blame big contacts and carelessness. Never the less, im not sure he met his potential from a quality standpoint.

With that being said he's a legend. A solid upper card heel with a great gimmick and big talent.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Curt is my favorite all time wrestler :mjcry:

Always heard he was a legendary ribber

His Vignettes were…..Perfect :wow:

Me and a Ex was play fighting in bed and I gave her the smoothest Perfect Plex. She was mad as hell but I was

SparseTastyIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: