Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Then why an 8? :leostare:
Because it wasnt like he was terrible at it

He was a commentator after all

He mostly had Bobby Heenan to talk for him on WWE and in WCW he was in the Horseman with Arn and Flair taking most the mic time and in nWo it would be Hogan

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
-Mic work/promos - I will say this..Perfect knew how to cut a promo laced with arrogance without being outwardly arrogant..dude had you believing there was no one else better than him...legendary vignettes..solid 9

-Personality/gimmicks - full monty - In his prime dude was simply..perfect..that gimmick was gold...him and bobby heenan fed off each up other like no one else
.shyt my favorite one was dude was throwing a pencil in the air and catching it in writing position
MrPerfectPencil.gif~c200
..even when he wasnt wrestling due to injuries he was one hell of a manager or consultant and was entertaining even in that role..rap is crap was a gem in the hubris that was WCW in the late 90s...i hated no limit :hhh:..the funny thing with that was dude spit immaculate bars on awa wrestlerock rumble lol

-Ring work (along with some of your favorite matches/feuds) - an all time great wrestler...a great bumper..for a guy his size he was insane with those bumps..dude kept the midcard poppin...matches with warrior, texas tornado, tito santana, bret hart...my favorite perfect match was vs ric flair..loser leaves WWF match on RAW..that doesn't get enough mention..the back injuries though deteriorated him as he get older..perfect plex was that move...give him a solid 9

-Overall rating (which doesn't have to be an average of the above scores - dude was absolutely unique as wrestler and embodied everything about great about his gimmick...he was one of the wrestlers again that i appreciated more as he got older...rooted for him to make a successful WWE comeback but the demons came into play...his real flaw is siring a son who inherited none of his traits :hhh:..give him a 9.5

Dude..him and Hall were going in on that track:wow:. Fun fact, Nick Bockwinkel actually studied some rap tapes just for his verse:banderas:.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I went with an 8. Just a level below all-time great.

Promo was he was an amazing cocky heel and surprisingly solid during his rare face runs.

In ring I thought he was pretty over rated. He's like a much better Dolph Ziggler. Had all the tools to be a great wrestler but somehow didn't have the great matches to back up that reputation. His offense was always weak to me. He had a babyface skillset inside the ring while a perfect heel personality.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
He's an all time great. He was excellent at everything he did (wrestling, managing, commentary). He's one of the top guys to ever completely personify his gimmick. He was still crisp in his 02 run too.

I initially wanted to say a 10 but he really doesn't have a catalog of all time matches or promos that would compare to others that I would give a 10, so I'll slide back towards a 9.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
-Mic work/promos: 8. His pairing with Heenan was great, but Perfect didn't need anyone to talk for him.

-Personality/gimmicks: 10. The Mr. Perfect gimmick is one of the GOATs. Granted, I know it wasn't created for Curt specifically, but others have tried to pull off similar gimmicks and have failed. Hennig had a cool factor about him, even as a heel, that not many others can match. Dude always came off as an arrogant bad ass, similar to Rick Rude.

-Ring work (along with some of your favorite matches/feuds): 9. The best bump taker EVER.

Favorite matches/feuds-- Tito Santana, Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Texas Tornado, Big Boss Man, Hulk Hogan

-Overall rating (which doesn't have to be an average of the above scores): 10.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I love Perfect..great theme, excellent wrestler, all time great in vignettes, great feuds, had u believing on the Mic, excellent ALL TIME FINISHER we all did as kids.

He's a easy 9...cant call him a 10 because he didn't have the main event runs of a Rocky, Eddie, Austin, Sting, Rude, etc.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
@Negrodamus didn't you have some interesting opinions about Mr. Perfect? Share them here.
Overrated Cac. I see alot of :mjpls: in here too.

Y'all love dikk riding these cokehead cacs from the 80s who more than likely thought the cops were right in beating Rodney King.

Where's the Ron Simmons or Ahmed Johnson appreciation threads?
:dame:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Overrated Cac. I see alot of :mjpls: in here too.

Y'all love dikk riding these cokehead cacs from the 80s who more than likely thought the cops were right in beating Rodney King.

Where's the Ron Simmons or Ahmed Johnson appreciation threads?

:dahell: Did you see Ahmed Johnson's career?

Ron Simmons already had an evaluation thread. You didn't post in that thread or vote either. :skip:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd give him a 7. He definitely got overrated by protosmarks thinking he should have had a title run in the 80s, but he shouldn't have. He was a great mid to upper mid carder who could bump around and make guys look great, but he was pretty bad on offense and really doesn't have a pedigree of great matches. There are about 5 everyone remembers and then you have to really dig to think of something else. Great look, great charisma, sometimes great promos, great in the ring when bumping around. On the list of guys that should have gotten the WWF title in the 80s/90s, he's a ways down on my list.

West Texas Rednecks might bump him up to an 8 just for lolz.

5LnfyXt.gif
0CEDJrz.gif
QSGQ6W1.gif

4zYHlQX.gif
FSbOWKC.gif
vCjjlEf.gif

ODk1tEk.gif
3nKjgJf.gif
enro7Tk.gif

0Bd3ai6.gif
bnlErd6.gif
rsob0Tu.gif

My list of GOAT Perfect matches

Vs Bret Hart Summerslam 1991
vs Bret Hart KOTR 1993
vs Nick Bockwinkel AWA Championship Superclash II
vs Jerry Lawler AWA Championship whatever the event was where King won the belt

Some lower tier ones:

vs Boss Man at WM 7
vs Lex Luger at WM 9
vs Doink on Raw
vs Bret Hart at Uncensored 1998
god damn stro. gif game on point
:wow: gotta step my shyt up.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:dahell: Did you see Ahmed Johnson's career?

Ron Simmons already had an evaluation thread. You didn't post in that thread or vote either. :skip:
The Ahmed Johnson thing is satire
:manny:

and I honestly don't remember seeing a Ron Simmons thread but I'm bout to bump that shyt in the name of Black Excellence