TSC Evaluation #31: Shelton Benjamin

Overall Rating

• Total voters

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Gave him a 6 due to his lack of character, but that ring work like yall said :banderas:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The best athlete, you can say this or that but he's Black, dark skin and Vince just don't push Black dark skin wrestlers. To me, he's a legend. One of the best. He should have been used like his teammate Brock Lesnar. 9.5. Top 10 for me.
He honestly one of the most talented wrestlers in the business but Vince don't use him that way because he's dark skin. One of the most gifted if not the most gifted. Not the most clinical.
You say the same quote over and over . Don’t you have an original opinion or not?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
He honestly one of the most talented wrestlers in the business but Vince don't use him that way because he's dark skin. One of the most gifted if not the most gifted. Not the most clinical.
You say the same quote over and over . Don’t you have an original opinion or not?

its because its true.

im sure he doesn't say that about EVERY dark-skinned wrestler.

you wouldn't understand tho.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Solid 7... in ring work only. Very plain guy, even outside of the weak mic skills, never understood why anyone ever thinks he could've been the face of the company or anything on that level... he's the black Lance Storm. But, give him a great opponent or drop him in a ladder match and he definitely showed up for work.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
He said that same quote about R Truth and Shelton. The same quote. Shelton is 50 times better R Truth could ever be.

the same applies to r-truth and others for varying reasons.
but im sure hes not gonna say the same for EVERY dark-skinned wrestler.

Shelton is a better worker. r-truth has more star-power.

Solid 7... in ring work only. Very plain guy, even outside of the weak mic skills, never understood why anyone ever thinks he could've been the face of the company or anything on that level... he's the black Lance Storm. But, give him a great opponent or drop him in a ladder match and he definitely showed up for work.

more like the black jack swagger, who was trained by Shelton and became WWE champion despite having far less talent.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
more like the black jack swagger, who was trained by Shelton and became WWE champion despite having far less talent.

Nope, he won the World title that "doesn't count" :mjlol: and it's also one of the most criticized title runs ever that most people don't think he was nearly good enough for.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Nope, he won the World title that "doesn't count" :mjlol: and it's also one of the most criticized title runs ever that most people don't think he was nearly good enough for.

okay?

youre desperately trying to move the goal-post and I don't even wanna know why.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
okay?

youre desperately trying to move the goal-post and I don't even wanna know why.

I ain't desperately doin' shyt... there's no goal post to move. Neither one of em were ever gonna be the face of the company or headline. I'd say the same if we were talking about Swagger. Both suffered from forced charisma syndrome and bad promos. I can guess where the convo's going, but I'm just stayin' on topic, that's all.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Charisma wise they’re probably the same, but Shelton was far and away the better and more exciting wrestler. Plus, Swagger was given the chance to [somewhat] be a top guy, basically over exposing him and letting us all see how charisma-deficient he was. Shelton coughing and faking sick during his latter good standard run >>>> any Swagger promo.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I ain't desperately doin' shyt... there's no goal post to move. Neither one of em were ever gonna be the face of the company or headline. I'd say the same if we were talking about Swagger. Both suffered from forced charisma syndrome and bad promos. I can guess where the convo's going, but I'm just stayin' on topic, that's all.

regardless of how you critique his run, HE STILL GOT A RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to add insult to injury, theres been plenty of worse wrestlers than swagger who have won world titles in the WWE. the black counterparts of those guys wouldn't even be able to get signed.

THATS THE POINT.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

The first couple of minutes :picard: that honestly of realizing he’s not doing anything at all currently.

Also, it lets you know that if the WWE wants to push you and put you in a great position, they will go to the ends of the earth to do it. Shelton very well could have been given the ball just like they did Jinder when he went away and came back and Drew McIntyre currently.

Last edited: