TSC Evaluation #30: Owen Hart

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
-Mic work/promos: 6.

-Personality/gimmicks: 8. Absolutely nailed it as the bratty, jealous younger brother and the King of Harts stuff. The 'Black Hart' run could've been great if the two fags didn't destroy that push completely. Had an entertaining run teaming with Jarrett and as a member of the Nation as well.

-Ring work (along with some of your favorite matches/feuds): 8. His best feud and best known matches are obviously with Bret. I've always loved his match with Davey Boy Smith on Raw for in the tournament final for the Euro belt. Had great matches with Michaels as well (IYH and Raw).

-Overall rating (which doesn't have to be an average of the above scores): 8. Just something about him, I've always been a fan... His OG Blue Blazer run, his very short run in WCW in the early '90s and then back into the WWF. Never didn't like him. He always had some kick-ass theme music, too.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Some great matches:

Owen Hart vs Jushin Thunder Liger [4/28/91, NJPW Explosion Tour]

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart [SummerSlam 94, WWE Title]

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart [Wrestlemania 10]

Owen Hart vs British Bulldog [Raw, 3/3/97]

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Owen had so much fun out in the ring, esp going against his family members. He was above average in anything that mattered, and outside of magnum ta, might be the biggest "what if..." in wrestling history

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
For as good a wrestler as he was owen was great at making me hate him... his whiny bytch persona over the years was A1.

The GOAT jealous little brother "all you had to do was tag me bret" "thats why I Kicked your leg out of your leg", stealing the slammy for giving hbk a concussion, owen 3:16 after breaking Austin's neck, I'm not a nugget ima a black heart dammit... only thing I didnt fukk with was the blue blazer shyt