Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
gPNXrjo.png

yo bytch lookin manly as fukk daddyo
why my mans girl got a d-wade jaw doe

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yo im not tryin to brag or anything but i have been always been respected at an elite level for the quantity and quality of p*ssy i be gettin. i just wanted to say that, no brags.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What u mean bruh?

I'm not trying to brag, but it takes some skills to be able to get a lot of nice women without tricking and simping. Skills that one should take a sense of pride in. I'm proud of the women I wifed up and just smashed, Are u?

It's just in my pedigree to pull stunters. My dad, uncles, brothers, cousins, we all just them nigg@s like that and I'm not ashamed to say it. That's who I am nikka!
:birdman:

:childplease: you not tryin to brag, but 1/2 of your opening post was you backhandedly bragging about your ex jumpoffs.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
You're just low-key hating on the sly boy. Hate to see someone bragging or flashing, really wishing you could. A real man would be like "I got to get my sh:t together" that's what I do when I see someone of here doing it up. Pay me no mind if you don't like it. Most people that hate on people that's doing well, wish they were doing well.

I don't know how you grew up, but I was taught not to lie on my dikk. That's the G-code, we live and die by that. I know for sure I'm one of the most authentic nikka on here. I've made thread clowning myself too, I'm not perfect nor always playa, but I get bad bytches. That's fact. I've posted 10s of chicks I've been with on here and the old site. The OGs know.

Here's my new chick. I love to stunt on lames hating azz dudes. I like to pull up slow in my Audi with a bad b;tch in the passenger seat. Real nigg@s respect and be like, you aint to only one stunting, I got cars and broads too. Friendly competition. At the end we're making each other

nfaer.jpg
Stuntone baby! Love it or do something bout it. :birdman:
Idk what these fakkits in here talmbout but she bad :salute: