Trying to help your lame/simping azz friends that have hard times getting women

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i got a younger friend going thru someshyt with a dominican gold digging bytch. he always ask me for advice but he refuses to take it. she basically shytting on the poor kid. he will learn tho.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Idk bruh, I know some cats in their 30s and 40s still getting abused.

yea true. i used to work with this older dude that married a stripper. bytch taking ALL his money and cheats on him and its obvious to everyone except him. really nice guy too so i feel bad for him but :manny:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Cosign this. There's alot of good dudes for the most part that have no real game, cant push a woman's buttons, and get them interested in them like that.

They're not bad people, just deficient in that area

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
You're just low-key hating on the sly boy. Hate to see someone bragging or flashing, really wishing you could. A real man would be like "I got to get my sh:t together" that's what I do when I see someone of here doing it up. Pay me no mind if you don't like it. Most people that hate on people that's doing well, wish they were doing well.

I don't know how you grew up, but I was taught not to lie on my dikk. That's the G-code, we live and die by that. I know for sure I'm one of the most authentic nikka on here. I've made thread clowning myself too, I'm not perfect nor always playa, but I get bad bytches. That's fact. I've posted 10s of chicks I've been with on here and the old site. The OGs know.

Here's my new chick. I love to stunt on lames hating azz dudes. I like to pull up slow in my Audi with a bad b;tch in the passenger seat. Real nigg@s respect and be like, you aint to only one stunting, I got cars and broads too. Friendly competition. At the end we're making each other

nfaer.jpg
Stuntone baby! Love it or do something bout it. :birdman:

gPNXrjo.png

yo bytch lookin manly as fukk daddyo

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I was a sheltered kid in college at 17...homeschooled for H.S. but I was a good observer and quick learner. I found a older military guy who put me on to game and I got bytches. Dude was like a big brother I never had. Had other homies who I met in college were afraid of women and currently still are. It's the life scary nikkas choose. :manny:

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
You're just low-key hating on the sly boy. Hate to see someone bragging or flashing, really wishing you could. A real man would be like "I got to get my sh:t together" that's what I do when I see someone of here doing it up. Pay me no mind if you don't like it. Most people that hate on people that's doing well, wish they were doing well.

I don't know how you grew up, but I was taught not to lie on my dikk. That's the G-code, we live and die by that. I know for sure I'm one of the most authentic nikka on here. I've made thread clowning myself too, I'm not perfect nor always playa, but I get bad bytches. That's fact. I've posted 10s of chicks I've been with on here and the old site. The OGs know.

Here's my new chick. I love to stunt on lames hating azz dudes. I like to pull up slow in my Audi with a bad b;tch in the passenger seat. Real nigg@s respect and be like, you aint to only one stunting, I got cars and broads too. Friendly competition. At the end we're making each other

nfaer.jpg

Stuntone baby! Love it or do something bout it. :birdman:
:huhldup:she's pretty mannish bruh.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I was a sheltered kid in college at 17...homeschooled for H.S. but I was a good observer and quick learner. I found a older military guy who put me on to game and I got bytches. Dude was like a big brother I never had. Had other homies who I met in college were afraid of women and currently still are. It's the life scary nikkas choose. :manny:
ibjBDuVsvmdqn7.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I swear coli dudes always find ways to brag about themselves :snoop:

shyt is starting to get wack seeing one of these kinda threads every 2 mins :snoop:

We get it breh, you get lots of bytches, you always have the flyest bytch, you even rent out a room to your friend who doesn't have as many bytches as you.

nikkas on here are so corny.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I swear coli dudes always find ways to brag about themselves :snoop:

shyt is starting to get wack seeing one of these kinda threads every 2 mins :snoop:

Of course, that's all this thread is, a lowkey brag thread. He just incorporated a way to shyt on his "boy" too. I don't give a fukk if one of my homeboys was chick repellant, he is still my boy.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Of course, that's all this thread is, a lowkey brag thread. He just incorporated a way to shyt on his "boy" too. I don't give a fukk if one of my homeboys was chick repellant, he is still my boy.

That's word to everything these coli nikkas are so corny with this. It's not even like his mans is bringing in no bytches.. the OP just wanted to flaunt his lifestyle on here. :snoop:

Ive never felt the need to brag about how many bytches I'm smashing on this forum.