Trying to help your lame/simping azz friends that have hard times getting women

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
My homeboy/tenant is a younger dude I use to shoot ball with, he's like 24 or something. He's been renting from me for about 10 months now $$$ but I've only seen dude bring about 3 or 4 different chicks thru and only 2 of those just once. He’s always looking hard at my chicks. I must say, I get some pretty bad chicks. All my OG dudes on her know. So he must feel some kind of way to see me with a barrage of fine young tenders staying over all the damn time and he’s just sitting in his room alone. We both supposed to be running them in and out. I have parties to help put my boys on and it seems he get nervous and try too hard to be funny/ fit in or drink too much and end up throwing up on himself. Dudes in shape, but he's from Va and I'm from Louisiana so our game is very different Im sure off. I just don't know what to tell this dude. Than he tries to be friendly with my girls. My girls might be down stairs cooking breakfast on a Saturday morning, i come down and he's talking to her. I'm like,is he trying to backdoor the king or trying to get her to put him on?

:what:

And then at my parties I'll have some of my old chicks, their friends, my new chick and her friends. This dude can’t seem to get not one girl to the party, not even a female friend :smh: And this fool be all up on my old chick and not her friends or the other chicks I don’t even know. Come to think of it, one of my older roommates coworker, was my jumpoff. After he moved out, he wifed her. :smh: I’ve heard some dudes have fetishes for their friend’s girls. Who knows.

I grew up with playa azz brothers who dating to baddest chicks in the city, so I always had to be a go getter. Couldnt' be seen with a below average girl. Then i moved in with some serious thirsty azz go getta nigg@z. It was a definitely serious competition amongst us to see who could pull the most and flyest chicks. I was amongst the elite of every click i've ever ran with. I’m single but I like having female around the house a lot, even if they’re just friends. I just like having them around.

Not to brag, but I know for sure this dude would wife up most of my side pieces. I kind of feel bad a little. Come to think of it, he probably don’t bring chicks thru bcuz he thinks they aren’t sufficient or I’d judge him, like my brothers did me. I use to be him, in high school. My brother smashing chicks I wanted from my school and throwing them in the bushes. I just had to get my game together.
:to:

I don’t know how to help my dog, I have to live. How can I help dude? A lot of guys can't take the what my brothers gave to me.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
dogg take it from a nikka who was like 300 lbs in his teens and shyt, you need to let son learn on his own,he'll be better for it

killacal

Banned
Daps
I tried to teach game back in College to a couple white homies and there response was " I get what youre saying and it makes sense but I just cant do that"

Some people arent about that life :manny:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
@Stuntone get over yourself breh

What u mean bruh?

I'm not trying to brag, but it takes some skills to be able to get a lot of nice women without tricking and simping. Skills that one should take a sense of pride in. I'm proud of the women I wifed up and just smashed, Are u?

It's just in my pedigree to pull stunters. My dad, uncles, brothers, cousins, we all just them nigg@s like that and I'm not ashamed to say it. That's who I am nikka!
:birdman:

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
What u mean bruh?

I'm not trying to brag, but it takes some skills to be able to get a lot of nice women without tricking and simping. Skills that one should take a sense of pride in. I'm proud of the women I wifed up and just smashed, Are u?

It's just in my pedigree to pull stunters. My dad, uncles, brothers, cousins, we all just them nigg@s like that and I'm not ashamed to say it. That's who I am nikka!
:birdman:
In my experience 99% of the people that brag about the all the p*ssy they get are full of shyt, and are trying to project who they wish they were on an internet forum. Just an observation and obviously doesn't apply to all cases, for all I know you are that 1% that aint bullshytting. It just comes off as insecure, to me, when people feel the need to brag about it unprovoked.:yeshrug:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SIMPs having hard times getting women?:dwillhuh:

Most SIMPs I know have women. :yeshrug: SIMPs will always have women, because they trick their money to get women.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol you sound just like my older cousins and uncles

i used to be:ohhh: at these nikkas broads man it was crazy even still to this day they legends

i used to do my thing but when they used to bing hoes around i used to try and get on lolol just to see if i could do it

if he younger i would say just set something up with one of yo olds broads and see what he do wit it. let her know the situation but dont make him seem like a lame nikka

other than that you cant really do nothin he gotta learn hisself imo

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I tried to teach game back in College to a couple white homies and there response was " I get what youre saying and it makes sense but I just cant do that"

Some people arent about that life :manny:

can you teach me game? :mjpls:

Daps
My homeboy/tenant is a younger dude I use to shoot ball with, he's like 24 or something. He's been renting from me for about 10 months now $$$ but I've only seen dude bring about 3 or 4 different chicks thru and only 2 of those just once. He’s always looking hard at my chicks. I must say, I get some pretty bad chicks. All my OG dudes on her know. So he must feel some kind of way to see me with a barrage of fine young tenders staying over all the damn time and he’s just sitting in his room alone. We both supposed to be running them in and out. I have parties to help put my boys on and it seems he get nervous and try too hard to be funny/ fit in or drink too much and end up throwing up on himself. Dudes in shape, but he's from Va and I'm from Louisiana so our game is very different Im sure off. I just don't know what to tell this dude. Than he tries to be friendly with my girls. My girls might be down stairs cooking breakfast on a Saturday morning, i come down and he's talking to her. I'm like,is he trying to backdoor the king or trying to get her to put him on?

:what:

And then at my parties I'll have some of my old chicks, their friends, my new chick and her friends. This dude can’t seem to get not one girl to the party, not even a female friend :smh: And this fool be all up on my old chick and not her friends or the other chicks I don’t even know. Come to think of it, one of my older roommates coworker, was my jumpoff. After he moved out, he wifed her. :smh: I’ve heard some dudes have fetishes for their friend’s girls. Who knows.

I grew up with playa azz brothers who dating to baddest chicks in the city, so I always had to be a go getter. Couldnt' be seen with a below average girl. Then i moved in with some serious thirsty azz go getta nigg@z. It was a definitely serious competition amongst us to see who could pull the most and flyest chicks. I was amongst the elite of every click i've ever ran with. I’m single but I like having female around the house a lot, even if they’re just friends. I just like having them around.

Not to brag, but I know for sure this dude would wife up most of my side pieces. I kind of feel bad a little. Come to think of it, he probably don’t bring chicks thru bcuz he thinks they aren’t sufficient or I’d judge him, like my brothers did me. I use to be him, in high school. My brother smashing chicks I wanted from my school and throwing them in the bushes. I just had to get my game together.
:to:

I don’t know how to help my dog, I have to live. How can I help dude? A lot of guys can't take the what my brothers gave to me.

Breh you might think that you are helping him by trying to put him on like that but you are actually making it worse for him. You probably got him feeling like he has to compete with you, and if you are pulling chicks like you say, then you are probably making him feel out of his element and uncomfortable. Everybody is different breh, that mackin shyt probably ain't for him he's not built like that. I have friends with very little game that have good looking women based off only having common interests.

Gotta appreciate what you tryna do for him but let that dude get it on his own. Homie needs to learn how to hunt and feed himself.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
In my experience 99% of the people that brag about the all the p*ssy they get are full of shyt, and are trying to project who they wish they were on an internet forum. Just an observation and obviously doesn't apply to all cases, for all I know you are that 1% that aint bullshytting. It just comes off as insecure, to me, when people feel the need to brag about it unprovoked.:yeshrug:

You're just low-key hating on the sly boy. Hate to see someone bragging or flashing, really wishing you could. A real man would be like "I got to get my sh:t together" that's what I do when I see someone of here doing it up. Pay me no mind if you don't like it. Most people that hate on people that's doing well, wish they were doing well.

I don't know how you grew up, but I was taught not to lie on my dikk. That's the G-code, we live and die by that. I know for sure I'm one of the most authentic nikka on here. I've made thread clowning myself too, I'm not perfect nor always playa, but I get bad bytches. That's fact. I've posted 10s of chicks I've been with on here and the old site. The OGs know.

Here's my new chick. I love to stunt on lames hating azz dudes. I like to pull up slow in my Audi with a bad b;tch in the passenger seat. Real nigg@s respect and be like, you aint to only one stunting, I got cars and broads too. Friendly competition. At the end we're making each other

nfaer.jpg
Stuntone baby! Love it or do something bout it. :birdman:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
I don't want to be the only dude eating. I like to see all my homies living it up. I like to go out deep with all nothing but bad chicks. I like to have movie house at home and all my dawgs bring bad chicks with them. I'm like a proud older brother when I see dudes doing their thing.

:salute: