Trying to get into Bloodbourne

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
I'm beyond frustrated at this point. I can't beat that bytch Ebrietas, Daughter of Cosmos.

Pretty sure I've been killed 20+ times to her already.

I get that bytch to 30-35 health and then everything falls apart for one reason or another.
- laser beams fukk me up
- can't dodge her stupid flying charge slam
- get stuck in corner and camera fukks me up
- she grabs me and the frenzy instantly kills me

I'll kill the developer that made her.

Update, finally beat Ebrietas. Simply stayed calm and slowly picked her apart until she was down to like 20% then hit her with the cannon+visceral attack.

Micolash was pretty annoying as well. He kept spamming his special attack. I read that staying close to him would prevent him from doing that so I tried that and beat him.

The Wet Nurse was pretty easy, beat her in one try.

Tomorrow I finish the game :blessed:

This was my first souls game and first ARPG, loved it.

Tried playing Lords of the Fallen when it was free on PS+ but couldn't get into it. :hhh:

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Update, finally beat Ebrietas. Simply stayed calm and slowly picked her apart until she was down to like 20% then hit her with the cannon+visceral attack.

Micolash was pretty annoying as well. He kept spamming his special attack. I read that staying close to him would prevent him from doing that so I tried that and beat him.

The Wet Nurse was pretty easy, beat her in one try.

Tomorrow I finish the game :blessed:

This was my first souls game and first ARPG, loved it.

Tried playing Lords of the Fallen when it was free on PS+ but couldn't get into it. :hhh:

If you want to play the DLC, I'd recommend trying it before you finish the main game, as if you finish it you'll be reset back to start of the game again (you can't access the DLC until you get past Vicar Amelia....so you'd have to work your way back to that point in the game). Plus the DLC will be NG+....depends if you really bout that life :ufdup:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to my fellow platinum holders :salute:

Keep going tho brehs, it definitely gets easier the more you play