Trying to get into Bloodbourne

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This shyt is too hard :damn:

I just started and made it to the two beasts on bridge.

Got fukked up and now I'm back at the beginning :sadbron:

Have died at least 10 times already trying to make it back to the bridge.
I'll try this another day. :mjcry:
I said the same thing ....

I was stuck 4 hours on this bytch ass boss called the Blood Thirsty Beast

Finally beat his ass last night

Felt like I won the lottery

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I said the same thing ....

I was stuck 4 hours on this bytch ass boss called the Blood Thirsty Beast

Finally beat his ass last night

Felt like I won the lottery

few games can compare with the satisfaction of accomplishing something you have failed at numerous times in Bloodborne...:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Thinking about it again brings back bad memories. I wanted so badly to win. Da 1st boss. Big dragon lookin' muthafukka. A hit or two away from killin' him after at least 30 tries, and he one hit me. Hadn't touched da shyt since. This was shortly after it dropped. I felt like crying. Never have a game brought me such angst. :to:

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Thinking about it again brings back bad memories. I wanted so badly to win. Da 1st boss. Big dragon lookin' muthafukka. A hit or two away from killin' him after at least 30 tries, and he one hit me. Hadn't touched da shyt since. This was shortly after it dropped. I felt like crying. Never have a game brought me such angst. :to:
Bruh Ludwig still gives me nightmares

Never before has my soul been crushed so many times. I actually deleted the game and took a few days off...I couldn't believe that a boss got the best of me like that. I booted it back up and finally did it... But I didn't feel that rewarding euphoria come over me... More like relief that I never will ever play that dude again...I guess because I realized I wasn't fighting Ludwig but ultimately the game itself and it's buggy ass camera....ultimately I still lost...a piece of myself... It changed me... just thinking about it... The Horror. Horror has a face...And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

Never before has my soul been crushed so many times. I actually deleted the game and took a few days off...I couldn't believe that a boss got the best of me like that. I booted it back up and finally did it... But I didn't feel that rewarding euphoria come over me... More like relief that I never will ever play that dude again...I guess because I realized I wasn't fighting Ludwig but ultimately the game itself and it's buggy ass camera....ultimately I still lost...a piece of myself... It changed me... just thinking about it... The Horror. Horror has a face...And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies...

I love a challenge. But that shyt bested me. Every single time I feel as though I was being laughed at. Which further heightened my angst. My disdain. Punching myself with full force couldn't make the pain go away. Sips of tequila whilst playing didn't make matters better. It made me feel like a loser. Like I was nothin'.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

I love a challenge. But that shyt bested me. Every single time I feel as though I was being laughed at. Which further heightened my angst. My disdain. Punching myself with full force couldn't make the pain go away. Sips of tequila whilst playing didn't make matters better. It made me feel like a loser. Like I was nothin'.
:russ: ludwig was the funniest part of the game to me because i heard so many horror stories of him that had me :sadcam: and the whole first section of the old hunters had me dying so much i just summoned the dude. then i got to ludwig and because i had the summon i beat him the first time fukking around :mjlol:

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
:russ: ludwig was the funniest part of the game to me because i heard so many horror stories of him that had me :sadcam: and the whole first section of the old hunters had me dying so much i just summoned the dude. then i got to ludwig and because i had the summon i beat him the first time fukking around :mjlol:
That's the beauty of bloodborne. Lots of folks couldn't get past Kos but I took him out on my first try no problem. But you summoned somebody for Ludwig?

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Just got the blades of Mercy the hard way, didn't realize I could get it at the beginning of the game.

My favorite weapon in the game. The speed of it dual-wielded is a thing of beauty.

And for those that keep dying and starting far back again, take your time and look for shortcuts. Every level has a shortcut or two (that you have to open/unlock) that bypass having to fight/run through a bunch of enemies. There's always one that makes the path to the boss quicker.

And get the DLC. The best boss fights are there (Maria, Ludwig, Kos). Y'all talking about Ludwig, but Laurence was my white whale. Took me FOREVER to beat him, and I'll never fight him again.