Trying to get into Bloodbourne

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm going to need to pull up the players guide aren't I :mjcry:. Let the very first enemy in the game murk you brehs, retry over and over again and just keep dying brehs:sadbron:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Sometimes in bloodborne you gotta know when to bytch up n run.

Or be like me n kill his bytch ass with your bare hands:demonic:

Real talk tho die and pick up ya weapons in the hunters dream.
Axe= easy
Saw cleaver= normal
Cane whip= u a real nikka
Cane whip. :lawd:

I fukked with the speed weapons all game. Bobbin and weavin :wow:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
the first area and stretch to the first boss is the hardest part of the game because you arent used to how it works. took me hours to get past that part. i eventually ended up beating the game and the dlc. you just need to get familir with the way enemies fight, and get so you can turn crowd situations into 1 on 1 fights

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes in bloodborne you gotta know when to bytch up n run.

Or be like me n kill his bytch ass with your bare hands:demonic:

Real talk tho die and pick up ya weapons in the hunters dream.
Axe= easy
Saw cleaver= normal
Cane whip= u a real nikka
I kill everything.

Cept that one hit witch in the chalice dungeon :mjcry:

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Anybody watching the AGDQ speedrun of Bloodborne right now? Always takes me dozens of hours to beat a Souls game as I am kind of a completionist. Interesting how they find these glitches/bugs to skip past large parts of the levels.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Keep playing breh, it's worth it...the game gets better as you get better at it.. don't try to play fair playing this game....run if you have to. Level up abit and go back in. I just started a week or from being stuck at the beginning and giving up a few years ago...now I'm fukking hooked :wow:

Just got the blades of Mercy the hard way, didn't realize I could get it at the beginning of the game.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
This might be the wrong place to ask but oh well: which is harder, this or Witcher? I ask because bosses in Witcher are difficult; simply blocking their attacks won't help and I had to learn the hard way about it. I've finally gotten accustomed to how the bosses fight which led me to think about this one, unless it is too hard lol.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This might be the wrong place to ask but oh well: which is harder, this or Witcher? I ask because bosses in Witcher are difficult; simply blocking their attacks won't help and I had to learn the hard way about it. I've finally gotten accustomed to how the bosses fight which led me to think about this one, unless it is too hard lol.
This is way harder