Truth Time: Who Here Has Actually Hit a Woman?

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever done it and why? Would you do it again?

No judgment, just want to know.

Personally, I've never had the heart to do that shyt. Even a disrespectful, manipulative bytch is still a woman with womanly physical limitations. It's not a good look to go proving your manhood, that's my opinion. I've been tempted, of course. And maybe in my hormonal teenage years, under the correct circumstances, I'd have done it. But now I don't even argue with women anymore. Just straight up walk away like "wtv" and refuse to even acknowledge their shyt. That makes them even madder. :myman:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
My sister beat me up once

So....then.....You've never actually hit a woman
tumblr_inline_mgmzaaT1od1rxis0k.gif

Maybe you should stay on topic, big guy :leostare:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Zapp Brannigan Voice: Do spankings count? Pretty much anything during a BSDM session? I ask because a friend of mine wanted to know... :patrice:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Twice:

1) Elementary, this Korean bish called me a ******. I punched her in the face like she was a man. :heh:

2) Sunday school. This girl kept tapping the back of my head (she was trying to flirt like a typical black chick) I got annoyed and gave her the Charlie Murphy. My dad put me on game that day, and I was like :wtf: why doesn't she just tell me she likes me.

As a grown man I've only done it in the bedroom. As long as you're not slapping her just because you can, it's all good, unless you're Rican of course, then anything is an excuse to slap your chick :heh:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
A drunk bytch kept wanting to slap box me at a party. I refused several times, she then proceeded to slap me a few times in front of everyone and well...

:manny::youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Never have but wont lie and say I haven't been tempted. And I cant say what I would do if a woman actually hits me in my face. Probably wont hit her but I'll shake the shyt out of her.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O8Y2LoogBw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Ghetto Fight Guy Hits Girl [+18] - YouTube[/ame]

Was dude in the wrong?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to rough up my sister.

One time she caught me off guard and pushed me and I tripped over the dresser and fell to the floor. I didn't even retaliate because I couldn't comprehend what had just happened. :bryan: I just started laughing and walked away. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once in a bar when this crazy bytch started yelling at me then slapped me thinkign shyt was sweet till i unloaded and knocked her out cold and along with a few teeth :mjpls:

ANother time when my bytch accused me of cheating[i did] so she started throwing my clothes out the window i tried to stop her she slapped me so i proceeded to give her a little life lesson just like Carlo in that godfather scene with Rockeys wife :whew:

Last time was a year ago go into a fight with some handicapped dude who tried to attack me i was beatign the living shyt out of him and some girl he knew jumped on me and tried to stangle me to death i then tossed her to the ground and stomped her out

As a teenager in gang shyt on thr southside there were too many times to count where i had to fight ratchet hoes,bototm line you hit me you gon get hit back whatever the fukk you are :ufdup: