Truth of the day : 90% of men tattoos are trash, ugly and don't represent anything important or symbolic enough to be pinned on someone skin

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
My tattoos are all fire so OP can miss me with that

But I personally hate bytches who get beautiful tattooed…if you beautiful you don’t have to say it we can see it thot :mjlol:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I actually respect a person more if they don't have tattoos...... specifically black males.

The black male is bombarded with the "rapper" image from birth so I highly respect anyone that says

rptELsv.gif

and does there own thing despite peer and societal pressure.

OP is 100% correct. Most people's tattoos don't mean anything....they just wanted the "cool" or "tough guy" look and to fit in.

I have a couple tats myself and guess what, they don't mean ish. I got them when I was younger mainly because of the image of rappers I grew up seeing.

Glad I didn't go overboard, I only got 2 (1 visible and 1 non visible ) and don't plan on getting anymore.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I have a tattoo on my ass, you can't look though faggœt :mjtf:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I actually respect a person more if they don't have tattoos...... specifically black males.

The black male is bombarded with the "rapper" image from birth so I highly respect anyone that says

rptELsv.gif

and does there own thing despite peer and societal pressure.

OP is 100% correct. Most people's tattoos don't mean anything....they just wanted the "cool" or "tough guy" look and to fit in.

I have a couple tats myself and guess what, they don't mean ish. I got them when I was younger mainly because of the image of rappers I grew up seeing.

Glad I didn't go overboard, I only got 2 (1 visible and 1 non visible ) and don't plan on getting anymore.

So "cool" and being a "tough guy"

This isn't the 1960s anymore, no one considers someone having a tattoo to be a rebel without a cause who just bucks society's rules

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of the goats have tattoos (Jordan, Mayweather, Ohtani, Steve Jobs, etc.) Theres an old article on boxing scene where Floyd was asked about tatoos and he said they are for followers.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari. And if you don't got a Ferrari then you need to keep grinding instead of spending time and money on tattoos and piercings, and other aftermarket parts and accessories.