Truth of the day : 90% of men tattoos are trash, ugly and don't represent anything important or symbolic enough to be pinned on someone skin

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Not gonna lie, mine stopped having some deep meaning after the 2nd ones besides looking cool to me. End of the day, that's all that really matters. If you're getting ink to impress anyone than yourself, you're probably trying overcompensate for a lack of personality.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I got the Popeye's "Two Can Dine" meal with tenders in progress on my right shoulder

fukk what OP is talkin bout :manny:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
real gang shyt.
No sir. It's cultural. :mjpls:
6016.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I really can’t stand tattoos. I don’t understand why anyone black (especially dark skinned) would get them in the first place. They look stupid and barely show on darker complected folk.

I get why CACs and others get them because they barely have any color… so it’s either tanning themselves to Bolivia or covering themselves in ink.

But black folk? Our skin is already beautiful and you choose to deface it to look “edgy”? :scust:

And I’m not talking tribal tattoos. I’m talking to y’all who do it just to follow trends even though you think you’re being an individual. :mjlol:

In fact, I remembered my fiancée got a small tattoo removed when we got serious because I told her straight up how trashy it looked. She agreed and got it taken off. :yeshrug:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I got some tattoos planned for next year

Doing zelda hearts on the inside of my forearm on the right arm, 1 for each year and will add 1 each year on my birthday

And working up a bunch of other nerdy tattoos for both arms :manny: