Trump's self-destruction has begun

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
trump's base can't expand. everyone that will vote for him already has in the primaries. the media will prop up empty polls showing the race closer than it really is for their own benefit. every sane person with something to lose (including repubs) will grimace and vote against him come november.

i also expect it to be the most lopsided election in history.

the only thing that hasn't happened yet that i thought would have by now is someone being killed or severely maimed at one of his rallies.
I'm pretty sure someone is going to be hurt or severely injured at or after the conventions.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't even think about that. You know there's gonna be a lot of protestors at the RNC. It's gonna be fukkery overload.
And it's gonna be in Ohio. Cleveland Ohio.

I remember when the protests and mass arrests happened in 2004 in NYC, and then working for the NYC Law Department in 2008 when they were trying to settle all those cases. I left in 2010 and they had barely scratched the surface.

If dudes truly understood how perverse the NYPD is...

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure someone is going to be hurt or severely injured at or after the conventions.
entirely possible. they're trying to groom him to be kindler and gentler, but a zebra can't change its stripes. no matter how much they train him for the general election he's still going to be this antagonistic polarizing person with no chill. he's going to incite violence.

it will also be funny watching him try to go from oochie wally to one mic.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
And the Trump hate won't? :heh:
No, not really.

The hate for Trump. .. will make people who wouldn't vote anyway talk shyt. It will make those who never would vote gop, not vote gop.

The hate for Hillary will unite the conservative borderline voters. The people who diss her even between elections, are considering actually voting now. ..... most don't wanna vote Trump, but some will.
Hilary can't even get the young vote and by the time it's said and done the black community will ignore her outside of church folk and standard liberal black people.

Too much propoganda against her.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No, not really.

The hate for Trump. .. will make people who wouldn't vote anyway talk shyt. It will make those who never would vote gop, not vote gop.

The hate for Hillary will unite the conservative borderline voters. The people who diss her even between elections, are considering actually voting now. ..... most don't wanna vote Trump, but some will.
Hilary can't even get the young vote and by the time it's said and done the black community will ignore her outside of church folk and standard liberal black people.

Too much propoganda against her.
So you are hanging your hat on this idea that people who don't like Hillary will vote and people who don't like Trump won't?

Hillary can't get the young vote?

:mjlol:

You don't have to go further than this thread to see young people who vote and are literally suggesting they will vote for Shillary for no other reason than to keep Trump out of office. But keep with these Trump fanfics :mjlol:

The same people who hate Hillary hated Obama even more, but could not get him out of office TWICE. And in 2012 the GOP had one of their best tickets in a long time. So you have to be stupid to think the same group of people who lost the last 2 elections will win with the worst GOP candidate in modern history :dead:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So you are hanging your hat on this idea that people who don't like Hillary will vote and people who don't like Trump won't?

Hillary can't get the young vote?

:mjlol:

You don't have to go further than this thread to see young people who vote and are literally suggesting they will vote for Shillary for no other reason than to keep Trump out of office. But keep with these Trump fanfics :mjlol:

The same people who hate Hillary hated Obama even more, but could not get him out of office TWICE. And in 2012 the GOP had one of their best tickets in a long time. So you have to be stupid to think the same group of people who lost the last 2 elections will win with the worst GOP candidate in modern history :dead:

I dont think she can the extra Obama voters. Only the typical base that is fading .... will come out for her.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
over 50% of the electorate are women and the fastest growing group of voters are hispanic. ...but the democrat base is fading...:jbhmm:
:mjlol: Trump stans' political analyses are so retarded. They literally just make up anything just like he does.

"Let me tell you something folks. The Democratic party base is fading...it's fading fast, ok. I'm doing great with women voters. I love women...especially Ivanka. We're going to win with the women and I'm going to win with the hispanics. I love the hispanics. Don't believe the media folks. The support I have received from the hispanic community has been tremendous, ok...tremendous."

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I dont think she can the extra Obama voters. Only the typical base that is fading .... will come out for her.
Breh Trump has like a 1% approval rating with everyone who isn't a white male, even if people don't come out his supporters can't carry him