Trump's self-destruction has begun

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Finally, after a year, he is being held accountable for the things he says or has done.

Trump thinks the rest of the electorate is as primitive as the knuckle draggers that make up the GOP base.
What I find hilarious is his supporters here who kept saying he was just being a racist, xenophobic crass blowhard to appeal to the GOP primary crowd and he would pivot and become a sane and rational moderate in the general. :mjlol:

As if somehow he was really this cerebral Machiavellian political mastermind and the mouth-breathing uber-narcissistic fukking doofus we've watched for the past several years was all an elaborate act he could just turn off at will.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CkY28AVW0AA_dc-.jpg

GOP and the Media are turning on Trump. Even Morning Joe and Mika are going in on Trump and they helped him for so long. This is Trump (47%) moment. Yes there is still about 5 months but do you really think this is the last racist thing Trump will say? LOL. I'm really laughing at all the people defending Trump racism for months are now acting like this is all new and they need to jump ship. Paul Ryan is an idiot. He should of waited for Trump to implode and collaspe and never should of gave the endorsement.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
i can understand how people think he is a plant, but before this he was broadly popular, could always get a reality show, have people stay at trump towers, sell some steaks, but now he is in an all or nothing position. either he has to win or he will be fighting with the likes of glen beck and rush limbaugh for title of the king of all rednecks. it wasnt a good trade for him to do all this for the clintons.

Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
trump's base can't expand. everyone that will vote for him already has in the primaries. the media will prop up empty polls showing the race closer than it really is for their own benefit. every sane person with something to lose (including repubs) will grimace and vote against him come november.

i also expect it to be the most lopsided election in history.

the only thing that hasn't happened yet that i thought would have by now is someone being killed or severely maimed at one of his rallies.

There's still Cleveland. Gotta figure the protests there are going to be on another level. If the Republican establishment tries to pull some type of screw job over the comments about the judge,no telling what will happen.