Trump's self-destruction has begun

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The denial is pretty strong any many of you but that's to be expected in dealing with grief.

Trump will be the next president and it's as simple as that.

:francis:

giphy.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
we can revisit this thread come November but by then I expect the rhetoric to change dramatically. I'm expecting a bunch of "so America really gon elect Donald Trump, this is fukked up". etc, etc, etc.

:pachaha:
The two things that people who confidently predict a Trump victory like you have in common are 1. you're not very knowledgeable when it comes to politics, and 2. you don't have any sound reason or evidence to support your prediction.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
trump didnt want to win, until he started winning and he was like you know what? :ohhh:

he has no shot of winning unless the charges get put on hillary

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
trump's base can't expand. everyone that will vote for him already has in the primaries. the media will prop up empty polls showing the race closer than it really is for their own benefit. every sane person with something to lose (including repubs) will grimace and vote against him come november.

i also expect it to be the most lopsided election in history.

the only thing that hasn't happened yet that i thought would have by now is someone being killed or severely maimed at one of his rallies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The two things that people who confidently predict a Trump victory like you have in common are 1. you're not very knowledgeable when it comes to politics, and 2. you don't have any sound reason or evidence to support your prediction.

We'll revisit this thread come November.

:sas2:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i kind of think he wants the job title more than the actual job. :yeshrug:

This.

His preparation is a joke, his knowledge of the issues is a joke, his campaign staff is a joke, his work ethic on the campaign is a joke.

He's got this far because he's smart, incredibly good at manipulating people, the GOP field was sorry, and GOP primary voters are really stupid and really, really White.

There's no way he could or would put in the kind of actual work it takes to become president. The things you're tasked with are mind-boggling, and he doesn't seem to have the slightest heart for it. At least George W. found smart (albeit evil) people to do the work for him, was willing to listen to them, and had decades of having his head wrapped around the relevant issues. Trump would be a horrific president, and if he hasn't realized that already, I really doubt he'll make it all the way to November without it sinking it at some point. If it doesn't, he's not just a narcissistic, but a narcissistic on a pathological level.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The denial is pretty strong any many of you but that's to be expected in dealing with grief.

Trump will be the next president and it's as simple as that.

:francis:
Please break it down, simplistically of course. That is, if you'd be so kind to lower yourself down to the level of the rest of us layman. Please use simple and small words, preferably 5 letters or less

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Trump's whole business is based on marketing his name, at this point, outside of politics it's completely worthless.

At one point it was reasonable to think he was sabotaging the GOP but now that he's seen the support he's getting I think people need to start taking him more seriously as a candidate before it's too late.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
Trump never wanted to be President. I'm telling you.

I bet you his mindset is this:

"If I win, Great! If I don't . . I have a bigger fan base than 5 years ago, a fan base that will pay me speaking fees, buy my books, and anything else im selling."

it won't hurt his bottom dollar, it will increase his business opportunities. the presidency is a plus, he doesn't really care about it, hes a carnival barker to further his own interests.

he knows his base well, the same people that believed Obama was born in Kenya, a secret muslim, deny climate change, some of them believe the earth is 5,000 years old, believe fema camps are secretly being setup to contain americans . . he knows he can throw out attention getting comments that reinforces his fans views.