Trump's self-destruction has begun

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Trump and his supporters are DESPERATE for outside forces to HELP him... Very pathetic that they pray for a terrorist attack to happen so it can help him, there CLINGING to the idea that brexit helps him.

Lol.

What a pathetic campaign.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
With clinton now leading polls by 12 points, the trump campaign not raising enough money, is it possible that the republicans would nominate someone else during the convention :ld:
Picturing the fukkery during the convention if that happens :mjlol:

we are going to see unprecedented levels of fukkery.
America is in a scary place right now but at least it will probably be entertaining.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still think ultimately Donald Trump runs into the same problem as Bernie Sanders. The minorities will reject him and he won't win the white vote by a high enough margin to counter it.

Blacks never liked him and he's thrown too much shade on Hispanics to get them behind him in high numbers. People wanna talk about UK with Brexit as a warning but the UK is 87% white. The United States is about 63% white. In the UK the white population is the overwhelming majority but in the US the minorities take up such a decent sized portion of the population that you have to address that. You especially have to address the Hispanic vote as a Republican. It wasn't too smart to say some of the things he's said about them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you dudes this guy did not want to become President. He literally saved the Democratic Party. Kasich, Rubio, maybe even Jeb, all win this election. I don't even know if it's a good thing Dems will win. If you're in office for 12 years and economic growth is still sluggish, you're going to get blamed. That + Hillary's warmongering might be a bad recipe. Dems might have been bettered served taking back the Senate but losing the Presidency.
i hope she wins and gets impeached within a year. frankly its not even that unlikely :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I told you dudes this guy did not want to become President. He literally saved the Democratic Party. Kasich, Rubio, maybe even Jeb, all win this election. I don't even know if it's a good thing Dems will win. If you're in office for 12 years and economic growth is still sluggish, you're going to get blamed. That + Hillary's warmongering might be a bad recipe. Dems might have been bettered served taking back the Senate but losing the Presidency.
I wouldn't say he didn't want to. He probably never planned on making it this far. Scratch that he clearly didn't plan on making it this far. The way he ran his campaign makes it look like he wanted to push his status as a Sarah Palin type figure more and use that to make even more money. There's been nothing cohesive or intelligent about how his campaign has been run if you consider winning to be the real objective.

It will be interesting to see who he picks as his running mate. I'm willing to bet the field is very limited because most legitimate Republicans wouldn't be caught dead with this man. I would think Christie would be perfect. He has experience governing and he's shown himself to be submissive enough to take all the shyt being Donald Trump's subordinate brings. That submissive part is crucial because of Trump's ego.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's funny you all don't put the focus on Clinton and her issues. Campaign so Larry Holmes that all yall do is bash Trump.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Trump can still win WITHOUT high minority numbers.
He'd have to win a higher percentage of the white vote to compensate for losing the minority vote. It's improbable. If he loses the Hispanic vote he's pretty much fukked. The black vote is typically loyal to the Dems but the Hispanic vote is necessary.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He'd have to win a higher percentage of the white vote to compensate for losing the minority vote. It's improbable. If he loses the Hispanic vote he's pretty much fukked. The black vote is typically loyal to the Dems but the Hispanic vote is necessary.