Trump's self-destruction has begun

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People actually believe trump is there for any other reason but to help the c*ntintons win. He helped destroy the Republican Party, now his sight is set to be the Villain until the election.

th

th

th

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump never wanted to be President. I'm telling you.
:comeon: breh

donald trump doesnt want to win this now? just cuz he cant stop talking like an a$$hole doesnt make that true :laff: why wouldnt he even want to? hes 70 years old and has nothing to lose

his best strategy now is to go into hiding until september :dead: because i agree with this thread. that mexican judge comment was the stupidest shyt ive ever seen :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: breh

donald trump doesnt want to win this now? just cuz he cant stop talking like an a$$hole doesnt make that true :laff: why wouldnt he even want to? hes 70 years old and has nothing to lose

his best strategy now is to go into hiding until september :dead: because i agree with this thread. that mexican judge comment was the stupidest shyt ive ever seen :skip:

He is doing a favor for his democrat buddies. @Abogado is correct.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh i buy that, but you don't think he started trying a while ago?

dont tell me that you think hes gonna TRY to lose at this point

whats hillary gonna give him? money? :heh:

Did you not read what i said? He is doing them a favor. He gets money( investment/assets, etc) out of the deal but it's more about helping out your family( political and blood).