Trump's Nephew Claims Trump Immediately Started Screaming "NI***RS! NI***RS!" When He Saw His Car was Vandalized.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The 45th "Kamala isn't Black!" thread of the month just went 13 pages, with multiple posters including a mod arguing that her Jamaican dad is Indian not Black and that same mod suggesting that McCain / Palin was a better choice than Kamala.

Meanwhile, the other candidate screaming the N-word has barely limped to 3 pages. :beli:

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
The 45th "Kamala isn't Black!" thread of the month just went 13 pages, with multiple posters including a mod arguing that her Jamaican dad is Indian not Black and that same mod suggesting that McCain / Palin was a better choice than Kamala.

Meanwhile, the other candidate screaming the N-word has barely limped to 3 pages. :beli:
They got more smoke for Africans and Caribbeans saying n-word than Trump.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas fukked up his car fukk he suppose to say :wtf:

"oh no these disenfranchised black kings have struck again better up my donations to the HBU":mjlol:

anybody fukk with my car getting the 1909 negro treatment thats for damn sure :birdman:

anybody that would do otherwise is p*ssy or lying fukk the bullshyt mayne :ufdup:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"oh no these disenfranchised black kings have struck again better up my donations to the HBU":mjlol:

anybody fukk with my car getting the 1909 negro treatment thats for damn sure :birdman:

anybody that would do otherwise is p*ssy or lying fukk the bullshyt mayne :ufdup:
he just assumed black kids did
:camby:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting annoyed with all these people coming out with these stories about Trump YEARS after 2016. Y'all knew he was a POS but yall kept your mouths shut all this time so you can sell books. :scust: What good is this when he's already the republican nominee and he's almost neck and neck with Harris.

This stuff about trump has been out for years

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He's not on camera 99% of the time. There are plenty of examples of his racism being documented and proven, but won't the off-camera moments outnumber them 100 to 1? Especially for someone who shapes his public image.

This is a set of quotes I just pulled up for a different poster. About half of these are documented from Trump's own socials or filmed interviews, the rest are from his closest personal associates or lawyers:

“You know, you don’t want to live with them either.”

"And isn't it funny. I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

"I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.”

"That's because black people are too stupid to vote for me."

"Name one country run by a black person that's not a shythole. Name one city."

"I'd like to know how does [Obama] get into Harvard, how does he get into Columbia if he isn't a very good student...the word is he wasn't a very good student."

"the people that went to school with him, they never saw him, they don't know who he is. It's crazy." [in reference to Obama]

"Get off the basketball court." [in reference to Obama]

"'There's no way I can let this black f-g win.'"

"Our great African-American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore."

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person."

"We have to defeat Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, a very low I.Q. individual," Trump said, eliciting boos from the crowd. "You ever see her? You ever seen her? You ever see her?"

"I said it the other day, yes, [Maxine Waters] is a low-IQ individual. Honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe."

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do."

"The NFL players are at it again - taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their 'outrage' at something that most of them are unable to define."

"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed."

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

“the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our cities is committed by blacks and Hispanics.”

"these young men do not exactly have the pasts of angels" "what were they doing in the park anyway?" [in reference to the Central Park 5 after they were exonerated]

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

"President Obama has absolutely no control (or respect) over the African American community-they have fared so poorly under his presidency."

Trump tweets fake statistic from White nationalists claiming that 81% of White murder victims were killed by Black people. The actual number is 15%.

"Maybe [the BLM protester] should have been roughed up. It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

"There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

"Crime is out of control, and rapidly getting worse. Look what is going on in Chicago and our inner cities. Not good!"

“Look at how much African American communities are suffering from Democratic control. Fifty-eight percent of your youth is unemployed, what the hell do you have to lose?” [The actual figure for Black youth unemployment was 19%.]

“African Americans and Hispanics are living in hell. You walk down the street and you get shot.”

"We're going to rebuild our inner cities because our African American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever, ever, ever.”

“You go into the inner cities and you see it's 45 percent poverty, African Americans now 45 percent poverty in the inner cities.” This is nearly double the true figure.

“Why do we want all these people from ‘shythole countries’ coming here?”

"Only the blacks could live like this."

That's not even counting the "N----r tape" from The Apprentice that Omarosa got Trump's own staffers to admit exists while they were being secretly recorded.

Has this greasy orange redneck never travelled?

There are beautiful and beautifully run black countries

I’ll start in Alphabetical order

Angola
Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Barbados
Bermuda

I’ll stop but it goes on and on …

Trump is such a liar man …

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

He didn't know who did that to his car.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I saw the brief interview he did on CNN earlier last week.

What puzzled me is when the anchor asked if he thought his Uncle was racist. He said he didn’t feel he was, that he just spouted racist ideas without actually having any experience or negative instances to draw from.

Makes you realize what being dumb, having some money and having white privilege can do for a person.

You’ll just start being stupid and ignorant because you can.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Has this greasy orange redneck never travelled?

There are beautiful and beautifully run black countries

I’ll start in Alphabetical order

Angola
Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Barbados
Bermuda

I’ll stop but it goes on and on …

Trump is such a liar man …

:mjlol:

Breh, OBAMA was president at the time he was saying that. :beli: