Trump’s MAGA influencers Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern & Benny Johnson Outed as Paid Propagandists for Russia. Face Criminal Charges

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
They not the only ones

That valuetainment channel with millions of followers spreads russian propaganda, so is tucker carlson, but they are smarter at how to not get caught with money transactions I guess.

The muthafukka went to interview putin. You tell me how a random journalist could do that. Impossible.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A lot of you are too young, or simply too uneducated to realize that there was a long time in American history....A LONG TIME...where the Republican Party was virtually synonymous with being anti-Russia.

So to see this shift in the past 15-20 years where Republicans are openly supporting Russia and parroting their talking points....for a lot of us who remember the Cold War...this is incredible.

Didn’t a Russian intelligence agent back in the 80s say how they are playing the long game on America lmaoo

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I looked up this Lauren Chen chick.

She’s Canadian and half Asian. :dahell:

These white nationalist love getting in bed with foreigners despite their claims otherwise.
White nationalists generally believe that Asian women are good genetic matches for white people. The only Asians they don't like are Indians, for obvious reasons (too brown lol). There are multiple Nazi influencers out there married to Asian women and none of the fellow racists give them shyt about it.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trump literally destroys anything he touches...even unintentionally :mjlol:

:russ: That part!

Trump related things either crumble or his "best people" end up on iron vacations. Yet people still think the sun rises and set out of his ass. In reality, it's just florescent orange turds

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:snoop:

Forget that nonsense logic.
Follow the money, then come back and tell me which one is worse.
Follow the money, meaning follow YOUR money.

Also America is Israel's ally, in what way is Israel America's ally?
Please tell me what has Israel done for America other than DEMAND Billions of dollars every year or yell anti-semitism if you don't want to give them money?
There is a leaked video of Netanyahu saying he knows how to control America, and yes he does.

If anything Israel ensures America has more and more hatred upon itself by supporting genocide on the global stage.
I'm not debating how are Israel dikk sucking is problematic. I'm just Israel needs America to be strong as possible. We are the only reason like six nations haven't invaded them, including Russia.

Meanwhile, Russia wants us to fail, in every way.

The moment you have lost the ability to tell you enemies from your allies, you are completely compromised.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He was getting the tether rate. wouldn't the irony be so sweet

slippery slope it's not just content when you playing for another government. the feds can do a lot more to you
Yeah I’m sure millions in resources will be put into some nikka posting pro Russia videos online. We have the first amendment for a reason.
I wonder how much Tariq gettin 👀
why yall nikkas keep mentioning this nikka to me??

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This is what Tariq is eating off the coli alone
PKZLp93.png

Tangibles, indeed family
mLmz33E.png

IMG-20221207-235116-100-x-117-pixel.png