Trump’s MAGA influencers Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern & Benny Johnson Outed as Paid Propagandists for Russia. Face Criminal Charges

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Despite Israel having 100 fold more influence and even decision making power over America compared to Russia this thread will do more numbers.
There's absolutely no comparison.
Can you imagine Putin coming to congress to do a speech and getting that many standing ovations by the entire congress?
Can you imagine if a Russian lobby as powerful as AIPAC has been for decades had 1/10th of the power for even a few months how the media would have reacted?

Keep your eyes on the ball!!!
That doesn't mean ignore this, but don't put more importance on this than that.

Israel isn't an enemy of the US.

We are currently running several wars against Russia...cyber, trade, proxy, culture, colonial, etc.
We're running several wars for Israel, even though we shouldn't. Having an enemy state influence your elections categorical worst than having an ally do it.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
We'll see how this bs plays out in court where the judge will be told by the DOJ how to proceed
How is this BS? An enemy nation paid Tenet to push their propaganda. Tenet knew they were enemy agents and took steps to cover that fact up. The fact that Benny and Tim have released statements trying to distance themselves from Tenet is telling.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Despite Israel having 100 fold more influence and even decision making power over America compared to Russia this thread will do more numbers.
Can you imagine Putin coming to congress to do a speech and getting that many standing ovations by the entire congress?
Can you imagine if a Russian lobby as powerful as AIPAC has been for decades had 1/10th of the power for even a few months how the media would have reacted?

Israel doesn’t want to destroy America, Russia does:mjtf:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Derailment
Israel isn't an enemy of the US.

We are currently running several wars against Russia...cyber, trade, proxy, culture, colonial, etc.
We're running several wars for Israel, even though we shouldn't. Having an enemy state influence your elections categorical worst than having an ally do it.

:snoop:

Forget that nonsense logic.
Follow the money, then come back and tell me which one is worse.
Follow the money, meaning follow YOUR money.

Also America is Israel's ally, in what way is Israel America's ally?
Please tell me what has Israel done for America other than DEMAND Billions of dollars every year or yell anti-semitism if you don't want to give them money?
There is a leaked video of Netanyahu saying he knows how to control America, and yes he does.

If anything Israel ensures America has more and more hatred upon itself by supporting genocide on the global stage.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

My exact thoughts

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So it's a crime to report the news now , pro western propaganda I guess is the news of choice. Did anyone do this for Libya, Afghanistan, Syria , Somalia , Iraq, Iran , Venezuela , Bolivia , Cuba . Telling the truth is really undemocratic. Never heard of any of those people. Should Scott Ritter be very scared ? How does a judge sign off on this nonsense

:umad: That rooskie check ain’t clear yet huh