Trump tweets campaign ad trying to appeal to black voters

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: At people who think Biden can go toe-to-toe with Trump. It shouldn't be a shocker if the DNC eventually swaps Biden out with somebody else.
Trump is the most Incoherent motherfukker ever. What you mean go toe to toe with trump like he’s a master orator. I’ve never in my life seen folks give props and credit to a damn dummy.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Trump is the most Incoherent motherfukker ever. What you mean go toe to toe with trump like he’s a master orator. I’ve never in my life seen folks give props and credit to a damn dummy.
Guy is literally short bus status but they think he's some sort of master troll. Biden could have full on Alzheimers and destroy that retard.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
And this is just the begining, republicans have zero chill and absolutely nothing is off limits.

democrat had one of the largest primary field in history and a senile old segregationist is who they ended up with:francis:.
You get what you deserve:yeshrug:
"electability":hhh: listen to Bush republicans like Jennifer Rubin, david frum and neo liberal hacks like James Carville on who to vote for brehs and brehetts:mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You realize they cut and screwed the entire Biden speech right?

Pure stupidity and gullibility on your part

it's the mere depiction that's unrealistic B.S. this is an AD for white moderates just like the purpose of showcasing any black trump supporters is to appeal to white moderators moreso than black voters. they want them to feel comfortable voting for the confederate and blue live matters flag flying party.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: At people who think Biden can go toe-to-toe with Trump. It shouldn't be a shocker if the DNC eventually swaps Biden out with somebody else.

Anybody can go toe to toe with him if they don’t let his insults get to them. That’s literally all he has. Trump has nothing to be proud of right now. No talking points or anything. He really only has his ability to insult people on a personal level.

Last edited: