Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
you know dude old as fukk when they refer to Covid-19 as "The Covid" :pachaha:

full
I done fukked around and caught "The Covid"

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Looks. You are not listening to what they are saying. Listen to what they are saying. One guy has a grasp on policies. The other guy is literally just making shyt up.
That idiot thought that DeSantis was the next great conservative leaders. He's a complete fukking buffoon and gets laughed at by nearly everyone on here for his ruthless Ron dikksucking

desantis kept his state open and is looking at a presidential run

newsom instituted bullshyt ass arbitrary lockdowns for appearances' sake, and is looking at a recall

good indicator of '22 and '24

im not gonna get into a fukkin back and forth with you trying to define degrees of MAGAs :dead:

if you think desantis is hurt by billionaire donors and mainstream media propping him up, you're a fool. hes on the way up as trump is on the way down. older, weaker, more obese, more indictments, more and more people calling him a loser. trump probably wins, but he is NOT blowing out desantis :comeon:

and don't take my word for it. just pick some right wing shythead like charlie kirk on twitter and read their replies on the topic. they still like trump; they've also been forced to admit that trump is a loser

if desantis gets in, the cratering of the GOP is gonna be epic :dead:

the silent primary desantis voter is gonna be the new silent trump voter :dead:

i know that you stick to left wing media only, so you dont risk getting offended. but the reaction among MAGAs after the 99 dollar NFT was BAD. trump is a fukkin has-been and a loser; deep down, they all know it. desantis with the billionaires behind him can easily make it a horse race

desantis is running on a huge reelection victory. trump is running on being a loser, who's still crying about it. no one is getting washed here :hubie:

i think shes right :dead: this is how ive been feeling. once these retards like pence and nimrata drop out, those voters are going desantis. NOT trump

desantis will win CA and Ny in the primary. and once he announces, and big money starts openly backing him, he'll get a huge momentum shift. trump can't even do anything at this point to generate momentum besides coming up with nicknames :flabbynsick:

A completely inchorent moron :mjlol: