Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Biden, as sleepy as he is, has CLEARLY done a better job on this debate. :dahell:

Seriously. Biden looks and sounds every minute of his age, but the actual words he's speaking are the words of a president I can believe in.

Only a true simpleton would be moved by Trump. Literally 100% of what he says are complete lies. Extremely dangerous man. Let him tell it, America was a utopia when he was in office. If you're older than, like, 10 years old, you know damn well that ain't true.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not one question asked about A.I either.

A.I is pretty FREAKING IMPORTANT in 2024. This has been going ham for the last 2 years.

U.B.I or something is a real thing many want to know out.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Biden should just say if I die Kamala will be an excellent president that’s why I picked her to be the VP. Her goals align with mine for the future of the country to not mention her is an indictment of his selection of her as VP.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Biden's not addressing his age. He should be up there saying he's training someone to take his place. Give people hope that you're influencing the youth behind the scenes.