Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
CNN going in hard on Biden. I didn’t expect this. I actually hoped Joe would perform better tonight.

He looked old. But he sounded coherent on many of the key issues. They are holding his age against him and not speaking on anything he actually said.

If we focus on what was actually said.... Trump is every bit the lying and uneducated psychopath he's always been.

Biden washed him on many of the issues..

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this debate is ultimately pointless.

Trump is such a polarizing character that I refuse to believe there is a actually a meaningful population of undecideds that can move the election.

4 months away…I seriously think people saying they’re still debating who to vote for is too chickenshyt to say Trump.

Ultimately just need a huge Democrat turnout
They are not going to elect a convicted felon who tried to the overthrow the government.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Two presidential candidates arguing about their golf handicap score like its an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm

:laff:

Arguing over golf is the most rich, old white man thing ever

Crazy how a felon has a right to run for president :mjlol: :snoop:

xFrmZo.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people behind the scenes suspected that in 2015 yet the political "left" power is so capitalist and centrist focused that they all rallied behind him to get Sanders out of the paint :francis:

If Bernie couldn't rally people to his cause, what makes you think he could A) beat Trump or B) work with Congress once he was in office.

Like think about what you're saying critically. Really, really think about it.

The same people you're saying screwed him are the same people he would need for everything else down the line.

At some point you just have to admit Biden was better at networking. The cac has been in the Senate for decades.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY