Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We’re really supposed to brush aside the bullshyt Trump was speaking because Biden who is only 3 years older than Trump sounded old? The fukk kinda timeline we on?
I think this debate is ultimately pointless.

Trump is such a polarizing character that I refuse to believe there is a meaningful population of undecideds that can move the election.

4 months away…I seriously think people saying they’re still debating who to vote for are too chickenshyt to say Trump.

Ultimately just need a huge Democrat turnout

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
They said that on whatever panel he was on, one of the panelists asked Gavin Newsom if he was ready to step in for Biden

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Crazy how a felon has a right to run for president :mjlol: :snoop:
He really might win. America doesn't care about facts it cares about vibes and confidence.

You have two ancient people, one of them is at least SOMEWHAT intelligible and that's what people will remember.

I'm glad I listened to my better judgment and skipped this. America as a political entity is finished. It's still an economic powerhouse but I think foreign investors are going to be looking very hard at other countries and trying to turn them into the next America.

This is a symptom of a larger rot in American society that it's gotten to this point. People will look back at the 1960s and the swapping of the two parties(republicans becoming the pro segregation, pro racist party) and trace everything back from there.