Trump still too scared to debate Kamala Harris

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
8z3u4q.gif

Former President Trump in a new interview questioned why he should debate Vice President Harris amid pressure from her campaign to do so.

Trump told Fox Business Network host Maria Bartiromo that he wants to debate his likely Democratic opponent, but left the door open to opting out of it.

Trump noted it was Biden’s team who pushed for a June debate, after which Democrats urged the president to step aside as the candidate.

“If I didn’t do the debate, they’d say, ‘Oh Trump’s not doing the debate.’ It’s the same thing they’ll say now,” Trump said on “Mornings With Maria.”

“I mean right now I say, why should I do a debate?” he said. “I’m leading in the polls. And, everybody knows her, everybody knows me.”

The comments from Trump, which were recorded Thursday and broadcast Friday, are the latest instance of the former president hedging about a debate with Harris as she inches closer to securing the Democratic nomination.

He first told reporters last week that he would “absolutely” debate the vice president, followed by his campaign declining to commit to a debate until she is the official nominee. Trump then told Fox News he’d “probably” debate her but could make the case not to.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
He doesn't actually gain anything from debating her so of course he wouldn't.

She should be cementing her stance on policies and continuing to secure electorates. She's not winning off vibes and not being Trump.

Because he's going to implode by simply just talking and breathing.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He doesn't actually gain anything from debating her so of course he wouldn't.

She should be cementing her stance on policies and continuing to secure electorates. She's not winning off vibes and not being Trump.

Because he's going to implode by simply just talking and breathing.
He gains not being a p*ssy ass bytch, which is what he looks like right now. Not debating her is going to hurt his chances. But debating her would probably hurt his chances more.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
He can energize and regain momentum for his flagging campaign and stop looking like a loud mouth coward that only talks shyt from a safe space.

He's clearly ducking her after initially demanding debates with Biden :mjlol:
Again, he gains nothing. Polling shows they're tied* and she gets a bigger bump or hit after she picks her VP. He's been called all sorts of shyt for 10 years, none of that changes the minds of his base and even moderates.

If he's going to debate her, it will probably be after she chooses her VP.

I don't think his strategists want him to debate her when the gap is so narrow right now.

* Harris and Trump are tied in 538's new polling averages

Again, Kamala can't just stick on vibes and being a woman. She needs to be clear on policies to cement her victory, in addition to a solid VP pick. Otherwise it'll keep being too close for comfort for her

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For one she competent. And she went to Howard university. she probably learned from us how to talk shyt. Trump ain’t never debated somebody who don’t give a fukk like him. I need her to not give a fukk And just go in on him.

shyt would be like Kendrick Vs Drake. A complete undressing, unveiling, and SLAUGHTER of a fraud