TRUMP SENDING THE GOONS FOR SNOOP

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
TRUMP ONLY TWEETS WHEN IT DEALS WITH PEOPLE HE HAS MET, OR IF A STORY IS GAINING MORE TRACTION. THIS IS ALSO A DEFLECTION ON HIS ACTIONS IN THE WHITE HOUSE, IT'S ALL PROPAGANDA.

THIS IS BREAD AND CIRCUSES FOR IDIOTS, MEANWHILE HE'S PROBABLY fukkING THIS "nation" FOR GENERATIONS TO COME IF NOT DESTROYING THIS GOD FORESKIN COUNTRY COMPLETELY.

*Foresaken breh :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he'll get a visit from the feds. i'm sure he already has actually. he'll be fine though and i'm sure he knew that going in. you can get a visit from the feds for lesser things.

he definitely wouldn't get jail time or anything else. there dudes all over youtube wishing death on obama that have continued to comment/make videos since.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
he'll get a visit from the feds. i'm sure he already has actually. he'll be fine though and i'm sure he knew that going in. you can get a visit from the feds for lesser things.

he definitely wouldn't get jail time or anything else. there dudes all over youtube wishing death on obama that have continued to comment/make videos since.

Marilyn Manson didnt and he actually had a picture of Trump beheaded.

Nothing in the video explicitly says it's Trump, it's a clown. Snoop is still posting on social media as of an hour ago

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This is why dictatorships and communism exist. This is what makes America great. Sure those human-oppressing crackers had no foresight of this but it was an understanding you respect the president because he's the representative of the US of A as a whole, no matter one's stance. This makes America look weak and susceptible to outside influences.

The only place in the world that celebrates being invaded. Come here and wave flags of countries that are shytty and the reason they left.

Mexico and other Central and South America countries have been so kind and fair to their African descendants.

Astonishingly, you don't see latinos doing this. Those mexicans in LA got the brehs shucking and jiving.

I just don't want black people to be the face of this c00ning shyt. This antic isn't for black folks. Thats for damn sure.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marilyn Manson didnt and he actually had a picture of Trump beheaded.

Nothing in the video explicitly says it's Trump, it's a clown. Snoop is still posting on social media as of an hour ago
just because the feds pay you a visit doesn't mean you go to jail breh.

i know people who have been paid a visit for making obvious jokes about isis and shyt.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all this shows is what people have said about trump: he's an prideful, ego driven man that will respond to any 'negative' attention he gets, and non white people need to try to use that to our advantage to get shyt out of him....if we keep challenging his pride/ego about him not helping, trump is the type to go out of his way to do something just so he can say 'look at what i did, fukk you'.....

also, using obama's name will help too....keep saying shyt like 'well, obama did this, obama did that, etc'...trump would try to break his damn neck to outdo obama.....