TRUMP SENDING THE GOONS FOR SNOOP

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F412543%2F6fcc5b57-bf22-4d16-be5d-6b1e7c8996d0.jpg

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I haven't checked for Snoop since "Two of America's Most Wanted" this is probably is best song in about 20 years.

Yup.

Curious move by snoop, but the content and message are strong.

I lean to the notion that he's just riding the activist marketing wave.

But we'll see. Snoop has been borderline establishment for so many years, just hard to see him being blackballed. If he knew heavy repercussions would happen, he wouldn't have dropped this. He got the greenlight. Can't even believe he wrote this really.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Muthafukka tweet more than a chick who has been dump on Valentines day.

Didnt he get mad at Busta Rhymes for the agent orange comment on the grammys?

Ol let me get just one more status update please, please, please face azz.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
shyt wasn't no worst than people like Ted Nugent talking shyt about Obama. I do think this is an excuse for Snoop to grab these headlines but it is what it is. He got us to watch a music video again.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
What will you be doing :ohhh:

I'm bout that action. Made a baby bag back round Halloween selling Trump masks I ordered off Ali Express. Had the white ones and the orange ones. Took that bread and incorporated a 501 with a my homegirl. Going thru the recognition of exemption with the IRS now. That shyt takes time. We trying to go into the hood and teach young brehs how to start businesses. But I'm legit trying to get these young brehs who grinding to save and invest they money right and prepare for the future- Whatever bs Trump roll out, automation, dealing with pigs etc. But I can't say it on front street like that. I got other shyt going so I don't even care if it makes bread. I just want to help these brehs out. I know where they coming from, and I know how it ends up. I'm one of the lucky ones, and I feel I'm obligated to reach back and teach these young brehs something. I ain't trying to stop them from doing what they doing. I just want them to look at the bigger picture and move smarter.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's ironic just a few years ago all these rappers were on Trumps dikk hard

I don't get it either. They were so-called close to dude, they could've used their relationship & pressed dude into doing shyt for their communities...

Ok, he's a racist? Make demands, you're in position to do so. These the same rappers that promote hustlin & manipin'...acting like they got game...

Get over on a bytch, Pimp a hoe, but not the system?