Trump selling “you ain’t black” merch

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You tryna defend Tim Scott? I'm from S.C. and that ain't the move. :russ:

MAGACOLI.COM

You have a point man but it's much worst. Tim Scott is a R but he doesn't c00n as bad as some of the others like Allen West and so forth. At least he'll speak up once in a while as he did in Charolette. He did have to back down and kiss trump ass but he spoke real for a minute before his boss came for that check.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Breh from time to time since the lock down I been listening to bull shyt racist am conservative talk radio just to get a laugh.

Cause then been crying for 2 months how this shyt is unfair and trump is a scapegoat and its all obama fault for the virus....:dead:.

So anyway I make a run to the store and turn it on for some laughs cause these white folks who call in are dumb as fukk. Anyway they happy as hell cause of this biden shyt. They calling into the show saying see trumps not a racist.....Biden the real racist.:russ:

Saying see trump and conservatives just want black people to stop voting Democrat cause they are plantations owners and Republicans are the real ones who support issues for black people..:mjlol:

Then some liberal calls in and says what about Charleston. The host hangs up on them and says what about Charleston the president was just saying all whites aren't racist..:mjlol:

Sad how slow American people are but it's life. I do think this shyt is kinda a waste of time to argue about it all day.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: is he saying black trump supporters can be bought off cheaper than maga racist supporters...:lolbron:

Its true. You had grown men in TLR ready to suck their daddy Trump's dikk over Trump giving away a measly $150 dollars back in January :dame:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would love to see people reaction to 5m5hat shirt. Not putting money in Trump pockets but that would be interesting

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I was thinking Biden's dumb ass comment did more to incentivize the opposite side than help his own cause.
:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You won't find anyone without a Maga hat and a blue lives matter shirt, and a Confederate flag buying this.

Aka TLR. This thread having too many people ready to give their lives and money for coke fiend Trump.