Trump selling “you ain’t black” merch

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh from time to time since the lock down I been listening to bull shyt racist am conservative talk radio just to get a laugh.

Cause then been crying for 2 months how this shyt is unfair and trump is a scapegoat and its all obama fault for the virus....:dead:.

So anyway I make a run to the store and turn it on for some laughs cause these white folks who call in are dumb as fukk. Anyway they happy as hell cause of this biden shyt. They calling into the show saying see trumps not a racist.....Biden the real racist.:russ:

Saying see trump and conservatives just want black people to stop voting Democrat cause they are plantation owners and Republicans are the real ones who support issues for black people..:mjlol:

Then some liberal calls in and says what about Charleston. The host hangs up on them and says what about Charleston the president was just saying all whites aren't racist..:mjlol:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe should’ve never said that shyt

Trump is going to run Twitter this election, which is a shame I have to say that about politics

Yep trump and the Republicans about to play the see....we ain't racist its biden and the Democrats that are the real racist..:mjlol:

Then trump about to trot out some paid off black folks and they gonna be talking how Trump the most pro black president in history. And that he was tight with MLK and his great grand daddy knew harriet tubman and use to help her smuggle out slaves...:mjlol:.

Jokers about to rewrite history.:mjlol:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Wow

0259-5040-WH-F_900x900.jpg

Link to it on his official merch site: #YouAintBlack Tee
They really have a black woman modeling :gucci: