Trump Retweets Series of Graphic Anti-Islam Videos From British Far-Right Extremist

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Reported for what I violated no rules other than hurting your feelings and challenging your narrow world view
Why is it that nikkas always come out with this "narrow world view" shyt when they advocate that one party literally just do whatever they want with no regards for the consequences and doesn't compromise or work with the other party that comprises the other 50%+ of America? :francis:

You ain't fooling nobody.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Britain first are the biggest waste men you will never meet. There's probably about 50 of them and they ate dumb as fukk.

Can't wait till Brexit and the country turns to absolute shyt once people.realise that the local English natives are lazy as fukk and terrible workers. This cutey is ran because of the immigrant workforce.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He doesn't seem like he vets anything on social media and just takes things at face value

Like I said he's like someone's uncle or grandpa
but he isnt just someone's uncle or grandpa, he's the second most powerful man on earth :dead: come on, breh. the bolded is not OK in his position. its embarrassing at BEST

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I saw these tweets this morning like :merchant:

The fukking watermark on the video says no more cocktails. Like WTF is that? This is the president retweeting this.

SOMEBODY has to have a way to do something about this bullshyt. How are we allowing this. Dude has damn near full impunity

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
floydthinking.png

i don't know if i can take 3 more years of this dotard. i'm thankful the hl brehs and brehettes are here to make sure we don't normalize this madness.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

#klansplaining
Spread fake news, then act like it’s legitimate, brehs. If it’s legitimate, then supply legitimate evidence. Not some fearmongering, race baiting lies. She doesn’t even address the fact that this woman he retweeted and her party are violent criminals.

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

Trump Scolds the Wrong Theresa May After Criticism Over Him Sharing Anti-Muslim Videos

Let’s break down everything that is going on in this tweet:

Theresa @theresamay, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 30, 2017

theresa-may-tweet-650x379.jpg

The President of the United States, who shared a racist far-right group’s unverified anti-Muslim videos, responded to criticism from the office of Prime Minister Theresa May––who felt that the President of the United States should NOT be sharing a racist far-right group’s unverified anti-Muslim videos––by saying that she should not “focus on me” and focus on radical Islam instead, but in doing so he TAGGED THE WRONG THERESA MAY.

The account he linked to does not belong to the British prime minister, it belongs to another woman named Theresa who’s about to get a lot of angry and confused tweets.

Theresa May’s account is @theresa_may.

UPDATE –– 8:04 pm ET: As you can see above, the President deleted the tweet and corrected it:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I highly doubt Trump even realized who the group was that posted it

He doesn't seem like he vets anything on social media and just takes things at face value

Like I said he's like someone's uncle or grandpa who buys into every conspiracy theory out there but still kicks knowledge outside of the stuff you shake your head at

*negged

"Trump kicks knowledge"

I've fukking seen it all